Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A punch in the face  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
A punch in the face
« on: September 27, 2014, 07:42:56 pm »
Ok, so I got into an altercation today. And I got puched in the face for the first time since I can remember. And I nearly killed the guy. To the honest best of my recollection, it happened like this:

I pulled up to the gas station, and it was busy. My car has a right-hand fill, and all of those pumps were all recently occupied. I was the only one in line. There was an empty space about to free up for a left hand fill, but it was in front of a car that had just pulled in. So I drove around to the pump, and the guy was still fiddling around. So I waited. I had my kids (3 and 5) and my mother in law in the car, and my wife has been on business travel for 3 weeks. I may have been a little touchy.

When he finally cleared the pump, another dude drove up and positioned forward of the rear pump. I needed like a foot more space, and we could both have filled up. So I flash my headlights to try to get his attention for a little sign language (no, not that), and make the situation work for both of us. He ignores it. So I honk the horn, he looks up, I gesture for him to move back a foot, and he nods no. No.

So I get out of the car, walk over to his car, and explain it verbally, and he still says no. So I get into my car, and move mine forward (we are head to head) to within 2-3 mm (about 1/8 of an Inch). He wigs out, and gets out of his car, saying he is going to call the police, but before doing so, starts taking pictures of my car to grt the license plate. I freak out, because my kids are in the car, and a picture showing kids in a car with a license plate could allow some sicko to get my home address. I know that it sounds crazy, but in the age of social media, parents can get a little paranoid. So I grab his phone/camera - snatched it right from his hands, and asked him if he was a pervert. As you can see, this is going nowhere enlightening, so I understand if you stop reading now.

I told him that I would hand his phone to the police, but there was no way to give it back to him directly. I told him to get someone to call the police, that I would wait in the car, and could he please move his car back about a foot. I called him a pervert again, and headed to my car with his phone.

He screamed to people to call the police, and when they did, he, get this, runs over to my door, opens it, and just starts waling on me. He connected only 2-3 punches, but did so from a height and advantage, as I was seated and buckled in. I couldn't believe it, and was pretty well catatonic until the 3rd punch rolled in. It was going to be a miss, but my expert blocking ensured that it made a sqaure hit on my front jaw. I cocked a punch, watched him, squinted, and threw a brutal one in his face, he leaned back a little, which gave me time to get my feet into a defensive position so I could fiddle with my belt. He leaned in and I blocked his punches the right way this time. I kicked him in the stomach once, undid my belt, kicked him again with both feet, diaginally upward since I was seated sideways in the car).

He reeled, and I got up. I watched him patiently again, blocked a couple of his throws, and then connected with his left jaw joint. His head turned and his body followed, so I put him in a headlock. I put him down on the ground, pinned his left arm to his ribs with my knee, and left his right arm trapped. I had total advantage, and cocked for a clear shot. I asked him if this was what he was looking for. At that moment, some other dude stepped in to break up the fight, and I backed off.

Now I love to debate and argue, and I do get a kick out of good screaming match, but I am by no means a violent person. The only fights I ever got into in school were when I was being picked on or bullied. I never had much patience for that, and therefore got into fights. I was a nerd not because I was small or lanky, but because I was socially awkward as anyone who knows me can attest.

The last time I got punched in the face or anywhere for that matter was when I was about 16. This of course excludes my brother. Until recently we used to get into loud arguments that evolved into physical confrotations and usually exit from the bar.

I can't imagine behaving differently given the circumstances, and I know I was responsible for a lot of the escalation. My uncle Tom, who committed suicide a couple of years ago due to abuse by a priest, would surely have just sat there with a smile, waited for the guy to leave, and pull up before the next one did the same thing.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: A punch in the face
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 08:08:29 pm »
I have a pretty low tolerance for fucktardery myself so I am pretty much amazed I have not been in a real fight in my adult life. 

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 08:19:12 pm »
Shit dude that guy sounded like a total douche
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline rabonnobar

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Calabria
  • Ruler: rabonnobar
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 08:50:02 pm »
*scrolls to end* *no bel air or related*

ok bout to actually read

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 10:20:02 pm »
so when the cops got there, did you file a report for the assault?
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 10:54:51 pm »
Huh? Not sure what I just read.

*takes pic of thread, walks away*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Joe Stupid

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Joeburbia
  • Ruler: Joe Stupid
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:23 pm »
Yeah dude wtf happened after that?

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 04:44:46 pm »
I have a pretty low tolerance for fucktardery myself so I am pretty much amazed I have not been in a real fight in my adult life. 
Me too. I was still pretty much amazed when it happened.

Shit dude that guy sounded like a total creeper
Yeah, well, so was I. I mean I was throwing gas on the fire with my own kids as witness. Funny thing was, I did not notice until it was all over that he had his 2 1/2 year old son strapped in the backseat. Not right. I like to think myself a globe-trotting renaissance man, but in that moment, 2/2 grown men involved acted like fucking apes.

*scrolls to end* *no bel air or related*

ok bout to actually read
Yeah you just let me know, buddy.

so when the cops got there, did you file a report for the assault?

Well that was illusiony. When the first cop came to speak to me, he confirmed that witnesses had seen me beating the guy on the ground, and that since I returned his phone to the cop, I had confirmed that I stole the phone. He told me that no one saw the guy open the door and hit me first. So he was nudging me to back off, and not press charges because the other guy had said he wouldn't. I could not let it go like that, so I insisted that I could find another witness - before the cops had arrived, some mech introduced himself as an accredited mediator, and asked if would I accept and hire his mediation services. We chatted for a few minutes and then he repeated the question. I said yes, if the other party would accept it as well, and sent him off to the other side. He was rejected and so he left, but I remember that this guy was 40-45 and wearing a Carrefour uniform. This took place at the gas pump in front of Carrefour near my house, which is a mega-mega grocery and goods retail chain - this store and adjoining mall.

So the cop let me go for a run in the store looking for this individual, and when I could not find him, I asked at the service desk if they had anyone fitting the description. And then I questioned the cop to understand what he thought happened, and I told him again that if the witnesses, who told me that they had seen everything from the start had told him that they only saw me beating him on the ground, then he should confer with his partner who by now has had more time to glean accounts from them. Wow that was a bad sentence. I also said that I understood his desire to get this shit wrapped up, but I was concerned that my honourable opposition was prone to violent eruptions. Because it was so fucking wild, I was concerned for his kid. I would sooner pay the fine for stealing a phone than miss a chance to identify a person who strikes first, and who in my mind could endanger their own kids. As I said earlier, not the most rational arguments of my life, but certainly one of the more vitriolic. As he left me in the store, I asked him to ask the bad guy to move his car about a foot back so I could refuel my car too.

So the cops switched places, and I guess it was good cop/bad cop, because the next one confirmed that the witnesses had seen the guy attack me first. He hinted that I should drop it because I was admittedly guilty of stealing his phone, and in court the fight would usually end in a neutral decision, because I fought back. I.e. By Belgian law, it is only an open and shut assault case if you did not fight back. All I could think about in that moment was sticking my tongue out like Miley and groaning erotically everytime I took a hit - like what the fuck are you gonna do??? BTW I am not one of Kenny's alts.

We settled on even terms, and with the cop's assurance that if he found anything odd on this guy, he would call me and ask me to press charges. It was oxshit, and I knew it, but I needed that as a stool to get down from my very high horse.

Huh? Not sure what I just read.

*takes pic of thread, walks away*
Well, they it lasts longer that way.

Yeah dude wtf happened after that?
So then I had to come home, explain myself to my children, and justify myself to my mother-in-law. It took an hour of Toopy and Binou to chill them all out. Fucking bad day.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:42:20 am by Moo-Moo Bunnylips »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2014, 08:53:42 am »
Definitely not one of my alts because I wouldn't stick around for the cops.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.338 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317