Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Funktuar's Odyssey (ProtectoRIte with Troy)  (Read 986 times)

Offline DrunkWino

Funktuar's Odyssey (ProtectoRIte with Troy)
« on: July 17, 2008, 09:23:47 pm »
     http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/TROYofficialflag.png
Funktuar's Odyssey (ProtectoRIte with Troy)

Funktuar's Odyssey
Preamble:

Troy, and the Random Insanity Alliance, hereby known as RIA, acknowledge their friendship through this treaty. Both Troy and RIA are to remain sovereign, and commit to peaceful relations and mutual respect. The following is a Protectorate agreement between the two alliances; Troy and RIA, to ensure that Troy can grow and prosper, and no wooden horses can spoil their party.

Article I:
Troy agrees that they will become a protectorate of the RIA. RIA will come to the aid of the Troy in all defensive wars that Troy gets involved in. Both alliances are to still remain sovereign.

Article II
Troy agrees to vote for the RIA approved candidate for team senate. In return, the RIA approved candidate agrees to send chotonicte cake to Troy.

Article III
RIA agrees to help Troy in any defensive wars that they get involved in, providing Troy have a legitimate reason for fighting. RIA will give aid, financially and military to Troy should they require it. If by some strange twist of fate RIA actually needs help fighting a war, Troy may help by joining in on the battle, or by providing both financial and military aid as well.

Article IV:
Troy may do as they wish foreign affair wise, however, if Troy wishes to sign any sort of a pact with any other alliance, it is required that Troy discusses the matter with RIA, just so that everybody knows what is going on.

Article V:
Since commerce is kinda a big deal, Troy and the RIA agree that it'd really be a good thing for both alliances to give each other access to tech deals on our respective message boards and welcome each other to participate in trade circles.

Article VI
The RIA places it's knowledge and experience to Troy. The RIA will give any and all reasonable assistance to Troy so that Troy can grow and prosper. Troy agrees to come to the RIA with any questions or situations that Troy needs help with.

Article VII:
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse military or any other hostile action against the other signatory. Should such nastiness happen, both alliances pledge themselves to exhaust all diplomatic solutions, including declaring rouge any member of either alliance who engages in hostilities against the other.

Article VIII: Void
This Treaty/Pact may be declared void, should either Troy or RIA wish for it to end. For it to be declared void, one or both alliances must tell one another that they wish for it to be void, and provide a reason why they wish to end this Treaty/Pact. The Treaty/Pact will be void after 48 hours from that point and both the RIA and Troy agree to not take aggressive action against the other for, at least, 48 hours after that.

Article IX:
Upon the signing of this document, both parties agree to all articles above, which basically says (in a long and drawn out process) that Troy Powers will become a protectorate of the Random Insanity Alliance.

Signed for The Random Insanity Alliance

Azural - Triumvir of Things
Moth - The Triumvir of Funk Soul Brotherhood
Delta1212 - Triumvir of Pink Fluffy Sweets

aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino - Homeless person that does the Foreign Affairs thingy and misspells words
Shadow - Head of Internal Insanity
Vintus - Squee of Recruitment
Dontasemebro - Scrooge McDuck of Economics
Psychotic Dictator - Warmongering Hippy
Preventer Wind - Head of Janitorial Affairs

Signed for Troy

Zhaan, King of Troy
Oldboy, King of Troy
Montezuma, Minister of Internal Affairs, Troy
Plastarche, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Troy
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:18:20 pm by Shadow »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317