Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Random Insane Penguinz? (ProtectoRIte with APP)  (Read 869 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
Random Insane Penguinz? (ProtectoRIte with APP)
« on: March 24, 2009, 03:10:02 pm »
Random Insanity Alliance - Alliance of Powerful Penguinz protectorate agreement.

Preamble: The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) hereby agrees to protect the Alliance of Powerful Penguinz (APP). We will be sending Cactuars to the arctic, so don't think you can pull a fast one on us.

Section 1: Stuff

RIA agrees that we are down with the APP. Yeah, you know me. Since we are down, the RIA will happily help the APP get down with it's bad self and grow.

Section 2: More Stuff

APP agrees to have any Maroon nations vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Section 3: SWAT's lazy and wants other people to come up with treaty section names. This'll learn him

RIA agrees to AID APP should APP find itself in a defensive war. APP has the option to AID RIA should RIA find itself in a defensive war, but is not obligated to do so. Both alliances agree to share any intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety.

Section 4: =O

APP is and will be considered a sovereign alliance, but they are required to notify RIA of any pacts they wish to sign with other alliances.

Section 5: Trades and tech deals

Should APP wish to do any tech deals or trade circles with members of the RIA, they may feel free to do so, but it is preferred they contact the current RIA HoE, to avoid any conflicts with current trade circles and tech deals already set up.

Section 6: Help me help you

Should aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino's cat escape again, the APP agrees to take a turn shouting "HERE KITTY MOTHER******* KITTY, " from the steps of his palace. APP also agrees to not point out the obvious fact that Wino should, at least, have a tag on his kitty.

Section 7: Cancellation

Should RIA or APP wish to terminate this agreement, they must notify the other alliance's government 24hours before they wish the agreement to be void.

Section Oh ****! Everyone's complain if we forget:

Florida

Section 8: Yo-yo yoyoyoyoyo!

Yo-yo

Signed for by the RIA:
aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino ~ Triumvir of Random Insanity. Wielder of the Triforce of Dru...aw man, not again! HERE KITTY MOTHER******* KITTY!!!!
Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends
Agent Lemon - Head of Recruitment
King_Srqt - HoMO
SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs

Signed for by the APP:
Midas- Prime Minister
Aboooe- Deputy Prime Minister
cello-chik- Head Dictator Penguin
Foreverfaith96- Random Bystander
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l58/cello-chik/iconzandshtuffz/PenguinJck-Jul05CT-vertwl-w-1-1.jpg
Random Insane Penguinz? (ProtectoRIte with APP)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:14:36 pm by Shadow »

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317