Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Computer help  (Read 425 times)

Offline Jac

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Computer help
« on: November 22, 2008, 09:01:02 pm »
Not my laptop, my laptop kicks ass, my family's  computer is being crappy. For some resign the computer can't connect to the internet, I know it's not the connection or the modem, so it's something to do with the computer itself. It's an old Emachine,  with XP. If no one knows how to fix this, does anyone know how to restore this computer back to factory condition without the restore disk(remember, it's pretty old)?
C-ZOM IS KING OF THE GAY AND IS THE PROSTITUTE OF ALL MEN THAT ARE IN RIA.

GT: JJac WHB

Offline DrunkWino

Computer help
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 09:10:48 pm »
E-machine?!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Jac

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
Computer help
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:18:11 pm »
I know, it is EVIL, but it's my parents only connection to the interwebs . Thought they don't know crap about what they do, which is kinda why it is dead, they still kinda need it, and they don't have the money for anything new, so this has to do.
C-ZOM IS KING OF THE GAY AND IS THE PROSTITUTE OF ALL MEN THAT ARE IN RIA.

GT: JJac WHB

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317