Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Now here's a story on how a bucket met my head  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 4.41" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shady Sands
  • Ruler: Divineslasher
Now here's a story on how a bucket met my head
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:24:33 pm »
I was in woodshop class and i was minding my business eating M&Ms and watching my freshman friends throw **** at each other. One of them started whispering into a couple of my friends ears and i knew something was up. He didn't come tell me what he was gonna do to the victim, so i knew what was going down. THEY WERE GONNA AMBUSH ME.

So i got up from my seat and said.

"YOU SONS A *****ES ARE GONNA THROW **** AT ME"

one of my friends nodded their heads yes and i made i run for the door that led into the woodshop room. I dodged their attacks and slammed the door shut. Hitting someone from behind. They try ramming me through but i held my ground. But they got to be to much and i was slipping. The door opened up and I was trying to push them back. Suddenly There was no force behind the door and I was wondering where were they. Next thing you know it, I 15 pound metal bucket landed on my head on the shape edge. Cutting an inch and a half of my head open. I placed my fingers on the gash and my fingers sank in. I wasn't bleeding too much...maybe because i had my hand over the gash and everything soaked onto my hands. The paramedics came and took a look at it. Then my dad came and took me to the hospital where they would put a sort of gel numbing agent.(i forgot what its called). Then i waited and waited and waited for a good 3 and a half hours. The numbing agent wore off by then and they cleaned my wound. I felt everything, the stinging, the rubbing against my exposed skin. The worse part was when they put the staples in me.
I felt every single staple penetrate my skin and skull. It wad the worst and they hadto put in 8 staples X_X

here's a pic of the gash >.>:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/Divineslasher/Gashinhead.jpg
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 09:29:49 pm »
care you bastards ;_;
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 09:30:16 pm »
care you bastards ;_;

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.idontrollonshabbat.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 09:30:48 pm »
holy crap

всe... Чиллах именно так...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=121543

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:35:13 pm »
I care, I would have been scared sorta S*&*less. Of course then I would have had to Animorph into a Spartan and me along with my 300 would have to kick some A*%.

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:54 pm »
I was laughing and cracking jokes about it. o_o

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:40 pm »
*Doesn't care*

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 09:41:34 pm »
Why did you have **** to throw at each other in woodshop class?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 09:41:49 pm »
And your friends aren't your friends if they attack you with a freaking bucket.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 09:43:52 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 09:46:55 pm »
Of course there friends. Its the Ol' bucket attack, Its been showing friendship since 1768.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 10:20:26 pm »
I am sorry to hear that. That picture is ugh.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Chaos Poet

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 10:37:35 pm »
Where was the teacher?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 10:49:57 pm »
Quote from: Chaos Poet
Where was the teacher?

He or she was creeping up behind him with the second bucket when she saw the gooey wound and ran away.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 10:54:27 pm »
All I could think while reading this (especially after the title) was:

When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had a dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, Holmes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo, Holmes, smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the Prince of Bel-Air.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 11:22:34 pm »
I'm with Delta here. Upon seeing this title I instinctively thought I would be a story that would end with "Bel-Air"

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2007, 05:29:24 am »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
I'm with Delta here. Upon seeing this title I instinctively thought I would be a story that would end with "Bel-Air"

XD@delta and soldier

I did that on purpose btw.

They're friends, it was just an accident. But of course ima be more strict with the freshmen for now on. >_>

- Charles Bukowski

wethepeople

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2007, 01:20:10 pm »
Similiar story happened to me, except it was my fault. >_> Mom's always say don't slide down the side rail of the stairs. They are right. When I was like six, I did. I slid down, lost my balance, and fell right off to a 3 foot drop, then my head straight onto  a vase. An old, old one. Split the thing in two, and my head got line an inch split in it as well. Blood was going everywhere, I remember them holding me up into the sink and washing it out of my hair. xd Then I went to the hospital, was asked if my dad had a staple gun (Like the guy was holding.), I said yes, then they proceeded to shoot  four or five staples into my head. Still have the scar there today.

Offline nygfan65

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2007, 01:45:14 pm »
ouch.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 02:06:39 pm »
When I was six, I was at a birthday party in a bowling alley. It was my turn to bowl, but for some reason my cousin was getting his ball off of the conveyer thingie. I was going up to throw ze bowling ball when I tripped over my cousin's leg and fell. The ball came crashing down on my finger, crushing it. So, yeah, painful stuff. Got it stitched up, and had to use gauze (sp?) for a few weeks. My finger is now misshapen and split. Not noticeable unless you're looking for it, but...

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2007, 02:30:16 pm »
>.>

<.<

Anyone else with a story of their own?

- Charles Bukowski

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317