Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Implications of Booty (nsfw)  (Read 619 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
The Implications of Booty (nsfw)
« on: July 30, 2013, 05:49:17 pm »
SERIOUS DISCUSSION THREAD. see my comments at the bottom after viewing the source material.

EXHIBIT A: "Under the Booty"
------------
under the booty

EXHIBIT B: "I Just Can't Wait for Booty"
------------
I Just Can't Wait For Booty (The Lion King, Bubba Sparxxx & Ying Yang Twins)

---
At first I thought it might be a shrewd exposition on the sexual subtext of children's media, from Disney in particular. The original Disney lyrics really take on a new meaning with the rather simple insertions of explicit lyrics to suspend the illusion of innocence.

But then the tunes were so uplifting that I couldn't see it in such a cynical light. And it dawned on me; what's actually going on is quite the reverse. This doesn't represent perverted adults with a warped view of sexuality attempting to corrupt kids and eventually fill the world with similarly corrupt adults who don't make them feel like perverts...

On the contrary, it's a commentary, intentional or otherwise, on how many so called perverts are simply children in adult bodies. These people are applying the same carefree attitude of a child to the only part of adulthood that retains any mystery - the female body. They do this because, for whatever reason, the adult world has failed them. So they return to an earlier state to rediscover the part of themselves they've lost.

Also ariel seems like a stripper name
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 06:08:41 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Re: The Implications of Booty (nsfw)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 06:35:51 pm »
An interesting Thesis. I can certainly get behind the idea that most adults are kids on the inside and trying to express themselves and connect with the youth they lost for whatever reason. This however contradicts with my theory that all the new Pixar movies are movies for adults with cute animal as the characters so children will watch.

PS Ariel isn't any more of a stripper name then Aurora, Jasmine, or Belle.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317