Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Now here's a story on how a bucket met my head  (Read 3528 times)

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Now here's a story on how a bucket met my head
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 02:36:55 pm »
Quote from: Divineslasher
>.>

<.<

Anyone else with a story of their own?

Quote from: Flask
When I was six, I was at a birthday party in a bowling alley. It was my turn to bowl, but for some reason my cousin was getting his ball off of the conveyer thingie. I was going up to throw ze bowling ball when I tripped over my cousin's leg and fell. The ball came crashing down on my finger, crushing it. So, yeah, painful stuff. Got it stitched up, and had to use gauze (sp?) for a few weeks. My finger is now misshapen and split. Not noticeable unless you're looking for it, but...

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 03:04:16 pm »

*has never broken a bone*

>.>

*has never needed stitches*

>_>
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 03:13:18 pm »

http://www.redmusic.com/video/Buckethead/WeAreOne.asx

And yes, that's Serj Tankian on Vocals.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 03:14:44 pm by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Normandy

• Baby Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/normandy_333/index.htm
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 03:26:27 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212

*has never broken a bone*

>.>

*has never needed stitches*

>_>

Wow. And I thought I was the only one with invulnerability.

But anyways, *almost cares*. That's a pretty deep gash... Wow... Reminds me of another story

Once these two guys were running around in the computer lab. Nothing special, but one of the pushed the other one into the table. He falls and hits his head against the edge of the table. Deep gash. Takes them 8 stitches to sew it back up. Happened in 5th grade. I wasn't actually there, but I heard about it from just about every single person in the school. Seems I was the only one not there   . Funny thing is the guy who pushed the guy into the table didn't get into any trouble whatsoever. They're still friends to this day...

Yay! I can finally fly an official RIA banner!

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 03:55:17 pm »
my story is like wethepeople's story except i wasn't sliding down the rail. i flipped over it onto a toolbox. 6 or7 when that happened

another one, 3-4, hit the back of my head with a steel claw hammer, same place as the toolbox.

sister pushed me down and i went onto a tar slab and busted the front of my forehead open. part that really sucked about this was i was 3-4, happened just after a thunder storm and power was out ot most of the ERs and hospitals we went to, and i kept blacking out.

anything else...hm i dont think so.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 04:50:17 pm »
When I was like 10 me and my brother proped this matress up agianst the wall and then he put another of the cement floor. Then he helped me climb up the mattress and told me to do a backflip off of it onto the other mattress. So I tried but the asshole moves the landing mattress and I land on my head on a cement floor. Hurt like a bitch.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 04:54:09 pm »
Quote from: Kaiser
When I was like 10 me and my brother proped this matress up agianst the wall and then he put another of the cement floor. Then he helped me climb up the mattress and told me to do a backflip off of it onto the other mattress. So I tried but the asshole moves the landing mattress and I land on my head on a cement floor. Hurt like a bitch.

Was your brother younger than you or just a retard?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 05:10:53 pm »
He would have been like 13 at the time... He's not retarded just a asshole. He told me when I was like 6 if I went in the basement 3 times monsters would kill me... Then he forced me down there 3 times...

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317