Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This is a quote from my blog.  (Read 628 times)

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
This is a quote from my blog.
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:41:04 am »
After work I stopped by a store down here and as I walked to the counter I met...her. The perfect girl. Long blonde hair, great body and wearing the shirt with the NES cartridge on it that says "Blow me". We started talking and hit off. She's in to anime video games and she's part polish. We spent the rest of the day together and as we walked down the moonlit path at Carribian Beach, I turned to her looked her deep in the eyes and said "So I heard you like mudkips." She looked back and said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air' I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rareBut I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
This is a quote from my blog.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 01:38:50 pm »
True Love.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317