Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I was in a Car Accident last night.  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
I was in a Car Accident last night.
« on: May 06, 2007, 01:09:25 pm »
I'm ok, my car is a bit messed up though, so I'll be busy getting it fixed, might not be online much.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 01:11:06 pm »
Pics or it didn't happen. >_>

Seriously, though, I'm glad you're ok. (And I still want to see pics, preferably including a bucket of grapes)
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 01:22:42 pm »
You hit the C.P bus comeing home from epcot did you not
hows the car? You busin it for a while or what

whats up with the gav thing by the by?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 01:23:07 pm by Reoga »
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 01:33:50 pm »
The should be fixable, looks like maybe $3000 worth of damage. I hit a light pole on the onramp to 536 coming home from EPCOT( Learn from me kids, drive the speed limit on onramps). I'm not moving in with gav, but he might move in with me.

Offline cheeseaholic

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 02:12:47 pm »
You hit a non-moving object?

>_>

Did you ge a ticket?

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 02:28:39 pm »
Nope. 6 years driving and no tickets.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 02:29:47 pm »
lawl. you probably held up traffic for a few hours if it was during park hours.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 02:32:20 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
lawl. you probably held up traffic for a few hours if it was during park hours.

Nah it was on an Onramp near the park and the light pole fell on the side of the road. plus it was after the park closed.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 01:02:58 am »
was it raining? cuse I take that turn at 50 all the time in the neon.

what epcot.....you were drunk yes head may be?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Divineslasher

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 4.41" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shady Sands
  • Ruler: Divineslasher
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 02:17:31 pm »
Noob driver lawlz Cant handle ramps over theh speed limits lawlz
The difference between a brave man and a coward is a coward thinks twice before jumping in the cage with a lion. The brave man doesn't know what a lion is. He just thinks he does.

- Charles Bukowski

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 02:19:05 pm »
even i a driver of less than a week take ramps at about 10-20 over
way too slow around here
10 mph on a freeway ramp wtf?

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317