Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hey, fuckfaces  (Read 3211 times)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Hey, fuckfaces
« on: September 10, 2011, 11:31:17 pm »
Yes, you.

I need 4 people to play the new fucking mafia game. So far its me, crazy, and mogar. We need 7 total.

So, i volunteer mango, mia, leo, and SS. if anyone else cares to join feel free. If you dont, ill kill you.

(seriously though, i went to prison for you fucks, this is the least you can do for me.)
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: Hey, fuckfaces
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 11:38:46 pm »
It's me. I'm the mafia. Game over.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:03:00 am »
(seriously though, i went to prison for you fucks, this is the least you can do for me.)
You went to prison for hanging out with /b/tards you stfu. I TRIED TO RAISE YOU GOOD AN CATHOLIC, BOY. BUT THE DEVIL TEMPTED YOU WITH THAT INTERWEB MACHINE.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:20:19 am »
fuck you genome, and fuck you Leo. I went to prison to stop you from joining Scientology. FUCK YOU NIGGERDICK. I did what i felt was right and went to prison for it. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU. guess what, id do it again too you fucking shitdick, even if you didn't thank me. NOW JOIN MY FUCKING MAFIA GAME THAT CROIX IS HOSTING!
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Lupus

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 11.73" long.
  • has 292 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Abaisan
  • Ruler: Lupus
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 12:46:34 am »
Hail Satan.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 12:55:31 am »
If anyone is serious about mafia, IRON always has a game going on and I play over there quite a bit. Were always looking for more people to play with so I'll let you all know when the sign ups for the next game are open. Our forums are PG-13 so no asshattery.    *looks at Brian*

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 01:03:18 am »
[01:00:28] <@Croix> you get 6 dudes who will actually play the fucking game, and i'll get you a temp spam forum.

this is what is at state you fuckfaces. *looks at mango*
also, what is your foum mango? im drunk enough to join so be quick about it.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 09:39:45 am »
[01:00:28] <@Croix> you get 6 dudes who will actually play the fucking game, and i'll get you a temp spam forum.

I'm in.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 12:38:35 pm »
by the way, that quote is 100% real.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:07 pm »
so join damn you! you dont even have to enjoy it. just log on and vote for mango or whatever. It would be an amusing time waster for all...

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 10:22:30 pm »
So, I'm volunteering mango for this, Snowbound is in as well, as per his post.Lupus is down, or I'll make him be down, and Leo is in as well. ANYONE WHO FUCKING WANTS TO PLAY POST IN THIS THREAD AND NOT IN THE GAME THREAD GOING HERP DERP HURP I THOT YOU ADDED PEOPLE AS THEY POSTED. I HAVE ADMIN NOW AND I WILL SHITKICK YOU OUT OF MY THREAD>_>

tl;dr Snowbound Leo Brian Mango

we need 3 more
thank you for your time

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:07 pm »
If anyone is serious about mafia, IRON always has a game going on and I play over there quite a bit. Were always looking for more people to play with so I'll let you all know when the sign ups for the next game are open. Our forums are PG-13 so no asshattery.    *looks at Brian*

I'm never registering on your forums then.

Fuck PG-13
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2011, 10:51:57 pm »
because you posted here, I'm assuming you are playing.

2 more people needed
thank you for your time

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2011, 10:56:29 pm »
I see you lurking there llamavore. Thanks for agreeing to play. ONLY 1 MORE GUYS!

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2011, 10:58:12 pm »
Fuck. Me no know how to be speak.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 11:07:05 pm »
good thing we're used to you not speaking. and you're playing once we find two more people
thank you for your time

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 11:20:03 pm »
I c wut u implied thar.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 12:12:45 pm »
someone should message apophis let him know another game of lupis en tabula or whatever he said was going to be starting
thank you for your time

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 12:25:02 pm »
I am not playing, you can't force me to join.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 12:51:25 pm »
thats fine.
get someone who can play in your stead.
thank you for your time

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317