Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IS RIA supporting L-Block?  (Read 3424 times)

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
IS RIA supporting L-Block?
« on: August 21, 2008, 05:04:43 pm »
its almost time for the 2008 gamefaqs character battle, will you guys be supporting L-Block again?
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 05:24:16 pm »
No.  I'm supporting companion cube.

It's got a HUGE chance of knocking L-block off the chart.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 05:38:25 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775
No.  I'm supporting companion cube.

It's got a HUGE chance of knocking L-block off the chart.

they wouldn't face off for several rounds, so you can support both all the way to the finals.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Adolf Von Sippycup

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 05:58:58 pm »
I put in a bracket just for the hell of it and in the final round I put L-Block v Companion Cube.
In a perfect world the mentally handicapped will lead the blind.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 06:30:10 pm »
Control + F: President Madagascar
Not Found.

This Character Battle sucks.

On the other hand, I'm picking my favourites to win each round. In the first semi-final I have Mudkip, L-Block, Gordon Freeman and Guybrush Threepwood. I absolutely can't pick from those. There's too much awesome all over the place.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 06:56:07 pm by Vice Man »
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:44:27 pm »
VABIC

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 11:43:17 pm »
VABIC.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 11:57:33 pm »
I can only support L-Block for 1 year, this year I require a different stupid entrant  to back

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 01:42:45 am »
Quote from: ganon5
I can only support L-Block for 1 year, this year I require a different stupid entrant  to back

It's a shame President Madagascar didn't make it then.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 12:44:48 pm »
i chose L-block and jinjo

nobody expects jinjo
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 02:47:54 pm »
well, it looks like theres at least some support here for L-Block. he got a good first round draw, so that means there will be more time to gather support.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 04:38:10 pm »
Going Jinjo this year for the sake of the meme.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 07:38:17 pm »
can i count on your support until it would mean Jinjo, or whoever else your backing would have to be eliminated?

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 08:15:17 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
VABIC

Quote from: zombie2000
VABIC.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 08:48:56 pm »
Go Jinjo, GlaDoS, and Weighted Companion Cube! >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 09:38:20 am »
I have Jinjo and L-block in the final round.

Not WCC, though. We all know that's just a joke character.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:39:03 am by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 10:58:11 am »
I have no fucking clue what any of this is >_>

Offline MotherAfrica

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 01:03:55 am »
what are you talking about?, D: Florida, Lol Charicter battle
I am taking over Planet bob.

... and so far ive gotten banned...

But ill be back with my mass army of ...

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:37 am »
those of you who really don't know what this is about don't know much about RI do you?

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 10:26:02 pm »
this is correct, as i am ignorant to politics and events of most everything

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317