Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Want new mp3 player  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Want new mp3 player
« on: March 03, 2009, 05:48:54 pm »
I want:
Video capability, 2.5" screen would be good
Not a mac product
SD or micro SD or micro SD/HC expandable.
Real memory size not important, I have a 4gb memory card.

Cheapest you can find
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:49:18 pm by Dontasemebro »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:16 pm »
Creative Zen fits most of those criteria.

-Unobvious brand is unobvious
-has an SD slot
-Memory is anywhere from 2GB to 60GB
-Screen, maybe closer to 2.25"

Not sure how expensive it is. Cheaper than iPod, though. (2gb ipod shuffle is about $70 at wal-mart website, 2GB creative zen (which does a lot more than a shitty ipod shuffle, mind you) is a couple bucks cheaper, which isn't much but still technically cheaper).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 07:35:20 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:10 pm »
Found that exact model myself. EVer used it? It has some bad reviews. Any idea on the warranty?
69.99 for the 2G which is perfect btw.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 08:38:51 pm »
Buy an iPod you idiot. transfer any files from your memory card to you PC then put on newly purchased ipod.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 08:39:01 pm »
Well, I got mine for christmas, and it worked perfectly for the first couple months, then it developed a crack in the display (not plastic cover, the glowy thing underneath) a couple weeks ago, and it developed into a "dead" black spot that's slowly growing (holy shit zombie zen), but aside from that everything else works, so eventually I'm going to end up with an iPod shuffle, except it wasn't made by Apple, so it's slightly better.

Anyways, I think I left it underneath something heavy over memorial day weekend. Don't do something stupid like that and it should be fine.

Aaron: the main problem with ipods (aside from the price), if I remember correctly, is that they only accept music from iTunes. Correct me if I'm wrong.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 08:41:17 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 09:09:50 pm »
Buy an iPod and you won't have any problems.  Everyone has the iPod.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 09:12:26 pm »
Quote from: Electric Mango
Buy an iPod and you won't have any problems.  Everyone has the iPod.

Obviously not true, seeing as I have a Zen.

And I don't have any problems either. Aside from the zombie screen. But that doesn't bother me much.

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:04 pm »
Awesome untelligent, Im getting the zen now. Thanks.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Untelligent

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 09:20:33 pm »
My DSL is jamming the signals to my sarcasm detector. Clarification requested.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 09:20:56 pm by Untelligent »

Stay Frosty.

This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 09:22:08 pm »
Oh that is almost sarcastic sounding. No, I'm serious. Basically just getting the Zen now, I'm gentle with stuff.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 09:47:08 pm »
Although the durability of the iPod nano tempts me.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 12:19:47 am »
Quote from: Untelligent
Well, I got mine for christmas, and it worked perfectly for the first couple months, then it developed a crack in the display (not plastic cover, the glowy thing underneath) a couple weeks ago, and it developed into a "dead" black spot that's slowly growing (holy shit zombie zen), but aside from that everything else works, so eventually I'm going to end up with an iPod shuffle, except it wasn't made by Apple, so it's slightly better.

Anyways, I think I left it underneath something heavy over memorial day weekend. Don't do something stupid like that and it should be fine.

Aaron: the main problem with ipods (aside from the price), if I remember correctly, is that they only accept music from iTunes. Correct me if I'm wrong.
They'll play any mp3 etc, 0% of my music is currently from itunes. Also zens are good, I used to have 1. Cheaper than ipod but I still like ipods better, nano and touch are sexy!

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 07:56:40 am »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
Although the durability of the iPod nano tempts me.

Just whatever you do, don't get the shuffle.  That would annoy the hell out of me.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 10:42:56 am »
I died inside. And bought an ipod nano.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Want new mp3 player
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 12:28:25 pm »
Quote from: Dontasemebro
I died inside. And bought an ipod nano.

Yay!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317