Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 120272 times)

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #500 on: April 09, 2010, 09:38:45 am »
Granted, but they have changed the rules and now permabanned means you get to stay on all of IRC!

I wish darth vader tap danced all his fight seens while chewy slugged down whisky in disgust,
      and cp30 moonwalked across the seen every once in a while with r2d2 following behind him.   

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:34 pm »
This wish does not need to be granted, as they already do this but you are too stupid to realize this.

I wish I had four pennies.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #502 on: April 09, 2010, 05:38:08 pm »
Granted, but they're counterfeit and the government arrest you and puts you in jail for 25 years.

I wish for raining fried chicken.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 09, 2010, 07:13:20 pm »
BAAWWWW

Granted, but it's also raining boiling hot grease, make the most of this.

I wish my stomach didn't hurt.

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Viva La America!!! Viva La RIA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 09, 2010, 08:16:15 pm »
granted, too bad gargling mentos and coke is not the way to get rid of it

I wish, I wish with all my heart; to fly with dragons in a land apart

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #505 on: April 09, 2010, 08:17:54 pm »
granted, they eat you when they realize that you are tasty and go well with ketchup.

I wish I could have corrupted SM's wish.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 09, 2010, 08:22:35 pm »
granted, but your corruption comes out worse than mine did

I wish I had a pony

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:39 pm »
Partially granted, as you only get it's head on the foot of your bed when you wake up in the morning.

I wish Rorick had corrupted my wish.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2010, 02:37:13 pm »
Denied! I can't corrupt the above wish or It wouldn't be corrupted.

I wish I wasn't going insane.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #509 on: April 10, 2010, 03:12:14 pm »
Granted.  But you realize just how boring life is without a bit of insanity and become suicidal. 

I wish my lawn would mow itself, but I still get the exercise benefits.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 10, 2010, 11:31:41 pm »
granted, but it also mows other peoples lawns and you don't get money or thanks for it.

I wish I had another of these:

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #511 on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:04 pm »
Granted, but its just the can filled w/ horse sperm.

I wish for teh Giant Magical Churro.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #512 on: April 11, 2010, 09:06:27 am »
Granted, but it turns itself into a donkey, enslaves you and forces you to perform at the dirtiest donkey show in Tijuana.

I wish I could poop outside and someone else would clean it up.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2010, 10:28:24 am »
granted, but now you're a dog.

i wish i still have my 32 GB micro sdhc.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 11, 2010, 01:17:25 pm »
Granted, you still have it but it's broken

I wish that there was no such thing as computer viruses!   

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 11, 2010, 03:59:13 pm »
granted, now they are real viruses that cause you to randomly go to sleep and announce spam at random moments

I wish my feet did not hurt

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2010, 10:11:12 pm »
Granted, but you no longer have feet.

I wish Kyro had feet.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2010, 11:36:56 pm »
Granted, but now they hurt.

I wish I had the power of Geass.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 12, 2010, 10:00:25 am »
Granted, but the only thing you do with that power is eat ice cream really fast! :P

I wish obama was the president of anywhere except the usa!

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 12, 2010, 10:08:15 am »
Granted, now his in in control of all countries except the USA as a communist dictator, and then he invades the US and takes it over, now he isn't the president of the USA, he is the "President" of UWCN(United World Communist Nation). Let us begin the rebellion.

I wish Viper's Geass had all the Geass powers.  :D

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317