Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: i have returned....  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Ravaged

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
i have returned....
« on: May 19, 2007, 09:23:29 pm »
to tell you i've finally gotten my nation back to where it was before the war... (it took forever) HOORAY!!

alright i'm burritos again...

Offline Shadow gamer

• Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
i have returned....
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 09:25:52 pm »
...Ooooookkkaaaaaayyyy...

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
i have returned....
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 03:25:05 pm »
why?!?!?!?
;_;

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline cheeseaholic

i have returned....
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 03:47:37 pm »
Your wars sucked up so much resources.  It was the epicenter of the lower half of the wars.

Offline Ravaged

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
i have returned....
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 05:25:31 pm »
how so cheese??

Offline cheeseaholic

i have returned....
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 06:03:21 pm »
You were fighting six people, who were fighting five or six people, who were fighting three or more people.  It was a gigantic melee.

Or so I recall.  I was only looking for where to send more reinforcements (for the fourth time) and where the money should go.  It seems that everyone who was active in the MDC was attracted to your name as a battle target.

I wonder why?

Offline Ravaged

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
i have returned....
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 06:55:29 pm »
i agree that i was the center of attention for some reason... but i dont know what you mean about sucking up resources... i never recieved aid from a higher up during the war, and the ones that came to my defense did so under their own accord not under orders...

Offline cheeseaholic

i have returned....
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 07:46:55 pm »
Nothing was sent to you directly.  Just those around you.  And several people were ordered to go into that mess.  

And I think you misunderstand me.  I'm not saying that you wasted resources.  I'm saying that there was a lot used in that fight.  You were indeed the center of the most fighting occuring in the RIA/MDC war.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317