Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: NCAA Topic  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
NCAA Topic
« on: April 06, 2008, 12:50:23 am »
FUCK YEAH!!! MEMPHIS STATE IS IN THE FUCKIN' CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!!!

So damn cool... We stomped the shit outta UCLA, and we're gonna stomp Kansas too. We broke history today, first team to get 38 wins in one season. People can't question the team's ability anymore. We're the best, and it's time for all these faggots to admit that. The only way to win a game against us is by a fluke, unless someone wants to keep parading on about how our success is just luck.

Seriously, it's time to whoop ass before Rose and the others leave for the NBA.
A Lannister always pays his debts

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
NCAA Topic
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 11:22:28 am »
Is this basketball?
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
NCAA Topic
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 12:06:12 pm »

*facepalm*

Yep.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
NCAA Topic
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 03:32:46 pm »
*writes something down on the List of Things Untelligent Has Learned Today*

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
NCAA Topic
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 07:18:26 pm »
Fuckin NCAA!

I almost won my bracket.  I had Memphis and UNC in the championship, UNC winning and was only 10 pts behind.  When I heard Memphis won I was pumped, I didn't expect UNC to lose...now I've lost. >_>
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
NCAA Topic
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:07:42 am »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Fuckin NCAA!

I almost won my bracket.  I had Memphis and UNC in the championship, UNC winning and was only 10 pts behind.  When I heard Memphis won I was pumped, I didn't expect UNC to lose...now I've lost. >_>

They SHOULD have won, Kansas has been playing terribly lately, no one really expected it.

It'd be funny if Memphis just creams them in the championship, so it's not even that fun to watch. Like, 20 points up or something.

Offline DrunkWino

NCAA Topic
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 10:08:39 am »
Memphis *should* cream Kansas. Kansas ran over UNC 'cause Kansas basically played like they didn't care. If they try to run over Memphis like they tried against UNC, Memphis should ass rape them.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 10:10:14 am by DrunkWino »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
NCAA Topic
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 08:16:47 pm »
lol my school won it twice in a row, then this year we didn't even qualify.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
NCAA Topic
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 11:21:59 pm »
First of all, no smartass comments, I feel crap enough already, and I'm likely to just ban you for something smart. I'm not being mean, I just feel like dirt right now, and ready to settle down after a tense night that didn't pay off.

Numerous problems, but in the end, it was Memphis' fault. Kansas played superb, and they deserved that final game match chance. They really are a great team, but the fact is that the Tigers should have won. It was their turn, and it was blown. Kansas needed so many things to go right in order to win in that second half, and they all did. If any one of those crucial variables had gone Memphis way, like if we had fouled in that last five seconds to keep them from that 3, we would have won.

Well damn... It was a good game. Rose was sick still from yesterday, and Kansas really knew how to block him and CDR in. There were so many factors contributing to the loss, and what sucks is that this time it really was our freethrows. If Rose had nailed his, or if CDR was able to pull a little more magic out of that arm, the game would be in our paws.

Aw hell... It was a good game, and a great season atleast.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317