Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Wine's in, Water out!  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Wine's in, Water out!
« on: May 19, 2008, 03:46:46 pm »
I got this email from a friend... I thought it was interesting:

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine.. . and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: 'In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.'

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo.  However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poo, Wine = Health .

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 03:53:16 pm by Lanna »
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:54:07 pm »
lol
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 09:33:08 pm »
Lanna Lanna Lanna... you don't believe these chain emails do you?

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 09:36:30 pm »
recruit him, he'd fit in.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 01:17:17 am »
-_-'

You realize that Water goes through the SAME process before it hits your pipes to come out as drinking water.  The main difference is that it's just the water distilled, not the rest.

Now, while there is a difference between your drinking water and Distilled water, it still goes through similar treatment.  Especially bottled water.

For your regular faucet water:

It's boiled and then filtered.  This boils off some of the bacteria that dies in heat.  Following this, it's cooled and filtered again.  This is because lowering water temperature decreases the amount of minerals and chemicals that can be saturated into the filter.  This usually pulls out most of the heavy metals like mercury and some others.  Finally, the water is filtered again though another filter before going to the storage tanks.  ACtually, the best time to get water, is before it hits the tanks because roughly 40% of the toxins in the water come from when it's waiting in the storage tanks.

Now, bottled water:

Bottled water is first filtered through a numble of filters before being boiled once and then cooled.  This removes almost anything that shouldn't be in the water.

Now, with dystilled water, it goes through a bit longer process:

After being filtered numerous times, the water is cooled to near freezing, which results in the solidifying of a number of the dangerous chemicals as well as minerals.  The water is then sent through another set of filters before being boiled to steam.  It's sent through a tube made out of a conductive material that (somehow) removes excess ions (or something (i'm not a physist)) and then it's cooled back to liquid.  AFter this, it's filtered and then the boiling and cooling is repeated.  Then, the water is tested for purity before it's either bottled or re-boiled and steamed.  Part of the reason dystilled water is so expensive is becuase it takes more boiling and cooling depending on the amount of toxins in the water ahead of time.

Now, that might not be EXACT processes, but it's as close as I can remember from when I took the "field sterilization and water treatment" classes when I was in the Army.

BTW, did you know that it's not only possible to turn urine into drinking water, but not that difficult?

Also, I know how to get water from various other methods from survival training, including blood.

And since WHEN has E Coli been found in poo?  Thats found in undercooked meats...

Seriously, tell that guy he's a complete fucking retard and to do SOME research before he tries something retarded.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 01:34:53 am »
1. They add fluoride to water before it hits your faucets. The cleaning process depends on the state you live in.
2. That would be distilled water. Minerals are added for taste and sometimes health.
3. Distilled water is H2O with as close to nothing else it as it gets.
4. To get water from urine, pee into a bowl(or similar), then put a cup(or similar) in the bowl, bury it almost to the brim, and cover the cup with saran wrap or a fastened plastic bag. Distilled water will condense on the plastic bag, which you can knock into the cup. If that sounds gross, go die of dehydration.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 01:41:23 am by Dontasemebro »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 02:38:40 am »
bottled/mineral water is distilled at least once before it's bottled.

Also, if you just boil the urine with a way to catch the steam, it's faster then just sitting there waiting for it to evaporate and get caught in your plastic and dieing of thirst...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Drop Your Pants

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Stop staring at the bugs
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 1.39" long.
    • View Profile
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 08:51:02 am »
Beer>Wine>Water

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 10:14:11 am »
Quote from: ganon5
lol, no.  I just thought it was great.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 08:48:13 pm »
I can't stand mineral water. I don't want anything in my water but water. That's why it's called fucking WATER.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

bioakky

Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2008, 10:12:44 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775
And since WHEN has E Coli been found in poo?  Thats found in undercooked meats...
E. Coli lives in the digestive tract of many animals. The way it gets into food products is when the butchering processed gets messed up and some guts get mixed in with the meats. When E. Coli is kept in the digestive tract (obviously past the stomach), it poses no problem to health, but it does pose health problems when ingested or if it migrates out of the intestines due to injury.

There is E. Coli in fecal matter.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 08:10:35 am »
Quote from: Lanna
Quote from: ganon5
lol, no.  I just thought it was great.
Fair enough  

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 09:19:45 pm »
I drink tap.  Bottled water hurts the environment.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
Wine's in, Water out!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 11:33:36 pm »
bottled water=less pure than tap
the laws controlling the standards are much lower.

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317