Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: HOLY FUCK  (Read 843 times)

Offline cheeseaholic

HOLY FUCK
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:29:41 pm »
That lighting strike scared the shit out of me.  And now I'm blind!  Somewhat.

Oh, and please stop ringing the bells.

bioakky

HOLY FUCK
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:39:01 pm »
And that's how Jesus was born!

Offline Perc

• Cactus
    • View Profile
HOLY FUCK
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 11:30:40 pm »
Quote from: bioakky
And that's how Jesus was born!
Where were you when I was debating religion with the book thumpers?
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.  Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.  And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.  And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
-Ezekiel 25:17

bioakky

HOLY FUCK
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 03:33:59 pm »
I was earlier in that topic. I stopped paying attention to it a looooong time ago.

And my comment was in response directly to the words "HOLY fark" if you know what I mean.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317