Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Extra-Large Trojan Pact (MDP with Element)  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
The Extra-Large Trojan Pact (MDP with Element)
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:52:59 pm »
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/Cheese.jpg

The Extra-Large Trojan Pact
Because everyone needs them in a larger size than they originally thought...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/Element-RIA2.png

Preamble

The following document is drafted after the exchange of lulz in good faith and is based upon the secksie ideals of Element (henceforth referred to as... Element) and the Random Insanity Alliance (henceforth referred to as RIA).  In order to improve relations with each other so we can strive towards a future of mutual cooperation, love and security, the alliances of Element and RIA hereby set forth the following articles:

Article I: Love

Members of Element and the RIA are prohibited from declaring war on one another.  Should such an unexpected, forbidden, immoral, and evil event occurs, the threesomes of each alliance will gather up together and perform the traditional alliance - to - alliance peace dance.  After the ritual and 3 days worth of spamming - the aggressor(s) cannot participate - the leaders of Element and RIA will come together one more time to discuss proper punishments for the wrongdoer.  And also, neither alliance will put each other in an uncomfortable position.  If one signatory doesn't want to take it from the behind, the other one shouldn't force it to.

Article II: Sharing

Element and RIA agree to share intelligence critical to the other alliance's safety.  Both of them also agree not to peek on the other when they're dressing.  If you want to see nekkid pictures of someone, just ask!

Article III: Caring

If a signatory receives a surprise from the behind initiated by a third party, the other signatory will be required to give assistance, be it condoms, lubricant and/or telling said third party to back off or feel the wrath of the buttsecks train.

Conclusion

If either alliance wishes to cancel the treaty, they must perform the separation dance in front of the other alliance and be given 24 hours to create a backup for their spam so they can host it elsewhere.

Signatures;

Element
Ryan Reyes, Triumvir
Danizduhman, Triumvir
Coolgreen44, Triumvir
Joey67500, Minister of Internal Affairs
Rozalia, Pink Overlord

Random Insanity Alliance
Azural - Triumvir
Delta1212 - Triumvir
Moth - Live from New York, it's Triumvir!
Psychotic Dictator - Head of Foreign Affairs = Having Affairs with Foreigners
invincible13matt - Head of Internal Affairs
Lord Doom - Head of Military Operations
Vintus - Head of Assimila...Recruitment
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:18:40 pm by Shadow »
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317