Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Voices Told Me To... (PIAT with 57th)  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
The Voices Told Me To... (PIAT with 57th)
« on: June 30, 2008, 12:36:04 pm »
The Voices Told Me To...[/i]

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c153/lexynia/CN/HPS-RIA.png
The Voices Told Me To... (PIAT with 57th)

Preamble:

Founded upon similar ideas of unicorns, crayons, and that tasty edible paste we love so much, the Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) and the Hegemony of Periphery States (HPS) come together today to cement the bonds of their psychologically diagnosed friendship in this treaty.

Article I. Friendship

RIA and HPS hereby agree to always act in a friendly and cordial manner towards one another while on their medication. RIA promises not to go One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  when coming over to HPS's crib, and HPS ensures that there will always be proper safety measures taken during "supervised playtime".

Article II. Intelligence

We're intelligent folk, at least we keep telling our voices that, and we agree that two ears are better than one. More importantly, we have come to the conclusion that 4 ears are better than two, unless there are three in which case the fraction really does make the difference. Once we started off down that path, it was a matter of time before we began factoring in eyes, noses,  and all sorts of other things too...  And so, in addition to whispering sweet nothings in each others ears, from time to time, as these things arise, both HPS and RIA agree to whisper of any and all important matters relating to the other, so that we can deal with them and get back to the fun stuff.

Article III. Aid

Sometimes the going gets rough and fingers will be bitten... when that happens both HPS and RIA promise to consider giving cash and a little "something, something" to endure during those trying times.  Hopefully no toes will be involved.

Article IV. Termination

Well... if it has come to this, there'll be a lot of choking up... honestly, there could even be tears. Both HPS and RIA think it's fair though to give at least a days warning (24 hours) in such an event... you know, just so we ain't all buddy buddy one minute, and the next trying to claw each others eyes out...*please see reference notes in patient's portfolio for specific details*

Signed,

for the Hegemony of Periphery States:

Kodiak, Hegemon for Homeland Affairs
Mechanus, Hegemon for Defense
Veneke, Hegemon for Foreign Affairs

Theoroshia, Councilor for Homeland Affairs
FlyingScotsman, Councilor for Foreign Affairs

The Gryphon Council

for the Random Insanity Alliance:

Azural ~ Triumvir
Delta1212 ~ Triumvir
Great Lord, Moth ~ Triumvir

Vintus, the Guy at the Top of the List Unless Some Jerk Moves it also recruitment
invincible13matt, Head of Internal Affairs
Lord Doom, Head of Military Operations
Psychotic Dictator, Head of Foreign Affairs
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:09:23 pm by Shadow »
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317