Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: i have a question.  (Read 704 times)

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
i have a question.
« on: September 21, 2008, 02:00:23 pm »
i just made a 2k infra jump.. thought i had enough.
i saved up 7mil and spent it all.
i have like 2.1k in infra now or something like that..
i collect like 700k in taxes everyday. seems like nothing
i pay like 680k in bills everyday
i used to make a lot o money in taxes and be able to not have to collect for a few days, and pay my bills everyday.
was good.
but now like i said.. i make like 20k a day?

uhmm... why?
can i change this little situation?
or is there nothing i can really do about it?
if this is a stupid question.. let me know.

Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
i have a question.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 03:47:09 pm »
your missing a trade, that's most likely why

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
i have a question.
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 03:48:52 pm »
oh yeah. im working on that too.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
i have a question.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 07:05:50 pm »
It usually takes about 200+ infra to pass a jump

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
i have a question.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 08:26:09 pm »
yeah i actually have 2,295. sorry.. my mistake.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
i have a question.
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 09:50:59 pm »
Its citizens pay moderately high tax rates and they are somewhat unhappy in their work environments as a result.

That's bad. Your taxes should be at 28%.

It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people.

That's bad too. Your Government position on Nuclear weapons should only be:

We will never sign such a treaty. Doing so would endanger our people. Our nation promotes the use and build up of nuclear weapons.

, which is the one you have now, if you have nukes (or if you are about to buy nukes). You should change it to:

We will sign the treaty in order to appease the other nation. We are opposed to all nuclear research and weapons.

The second option is the best if you have Uranium and don't have nukes, so only if you start getting Uranium from a trade pick:

Our government will not sign the treaty because our nation believes in the use of nuclear technology to build power plants, however we do not promote the use of nuclear technology for weapons of mass destruction.

Also, get that last trade you are missing, and focus on buying infrastructure and improvements. You need to max out Stadiums and Banks as soon as possible, they are both among the best improvements, right after the Harbour and maybe the Factories.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
i have a question.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 08:00:47 pm »
i set my tax rate to 28%..
changed my gov postion..
and lost yet ANOTHER trade.
down to three... great
well i sent for two more trades.. ill be surprised if anybody accepts.
but we'll see what happens
thanks for the help
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
i have a question.
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 07:22:37 pm »
You should be golden after the trades.  try not to collect/pay bills until then.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317