Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: My computer is missing some stuff from last summer's reformat that I need right now  (Read 853 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
- Ethernet Driver
- Internet Connection Sharing

With the 360 i borrowed, i have permission to buy a month or 2 of xbox live. However, the only way i would be able to get internet with the 360 in my house would be via connecting to my computer and sharing the internet connection. However, I can't connect anything to my computer via ethernet and I can't share internet connection, and both of these things are SUPPOSED to be built in, but they aren't anymore >_>

so, can anyone help me out?

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
if you cant use an ethernet cable then you gotta get a wireless adapter which is what i have.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
wat

the computer i'm using now is the computer i need the ethernet driver for

i use wireless.

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
You should have a CD that came with the computer. It has the drivers for both.

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
google your model
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Quote from: crazyisraelie
You should have a CD that came with the computer. It has the drivers for both.

You would think so, but I wouldn't know where to find those as I've had this computer for a few years and if I had CDs for them, I wouldn't remember where they were.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
google your model

I went straight to the website that manufactures my brand of computer and surprisingly enough, this didn't actually work. That bothered me a bit.

C-zom

Run windows update and have to scan for all hardware. But seriously if you reformatted without locating your restore discs first, you're boned.

Offline DrunkWino

Quote from: C-zom
Run windows update and have to scan for all hardware. But seriously if you reformatted without locating your restore discs first, you're boned.

I wouldn't go that far, but it *will* severely hurt your restoration attempts. I'd tear your place apart looking for those restoration disks, but if you can't find them and Windows Update falls you, you might very well have to suck it up and get in touch with tech support or even bring it to a shop. :/
Vote Cthulhu 2016

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317