Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 16860 times)

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2010, 09:46:20 pm »
Ahem :gentlesmug:

Offline We Are Not Alone

• Real MuthaF***** G
  • MI6
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: NukemLand
  • Ruler: Duke Nukem
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2010, 09:53:02 pm »
C-zom I really like you and I am going to try to heed your advice. I do have a very unstable personality and often it is hard to find myself not contradicting myself from one day to the next. In the future I will try to calm down so much and be less of an internet troll. I'd really like to talk more about CN issues as we both seem to have similar opinions and I want to get an experienced point of view on thinks besides my noob point of view on everything.
<@King_Death_II[RIA|HoFA]> you fuck shitting cock bitch

<%ShadowSlayer> <3 WANA

* +cello-chik huggles WANA with lots of cookies!
<%Jarvis[MCXA]> I choose wana

C-zom

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2010, 12:56:25 am »

I already rated you, you dumb goomba.

Offline JackSkellington

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2010, 02:38:25 am »
Is military still mandatory in RIA? And if so, do you still call them the bRIgades?

C-zom

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2010, 03:19:01 am »
Is military still mandatory in RIA? And if so, do you still call them the bRIgades?

This is random. As per the Military Doctrine in our official documents, our "military" persay is not mandatory: the BRIgade's are a compulsionary front line system and are not of mandatory participation but they do not make up the entirety of the RIA military effort.  The majority memberbase fighting is mandatory. You get orders, you fight, unless you are switched into a later tier or into peace mode. The latter is basically how any alliance works.

The (BRIGades) are a front lines system, and are not majority system.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 03:22:49 am by C-zom »

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2010, 11:13:12 am »

C-zom

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2010, 03:29:15 pm »
:spot:

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2010, 05:57:11 pm »
Do eet.

When you were my officer I saw a lot of qualities and cons in you that were quite dynamic. Your personality, and air you give off, seems to be of helpfulness and respect. If someone asks you to do something you'd unquestionably do it only if you agreed to and understood what it was. That is your second quality that is interesting, you have a very clean and realistic priority list. You never did anything out of order or impulsively. You really don't seem like an impulsive person. I picture you as a highly educated, college bound, very stable and profoundly respectful follower of a personality who also is constricted by their own virtues. I imagine you as someone who maybe struggles with being lonely, or bored, or tired, since you prioritize what is so important ahead of what is so impulsive or fun.

That's the air you give off with your personality. You're not there unless it's dead important, and when it is, you follow instructions to the letter and never burritos anything unfinished. Top priority always puts fun and friends and outlets on the bottom of the list so maybe at the end of the day you feel unaccomplished somehow. I also get the feeling you're the kind of person who drinks now and then, but maybe my analysis is starting to get a little farfetched. Who knows? Maybe I'm spot on.

IC, you were a fantastic officer and a great RIAer. The day your nation deletes will not be entirely happy for me.

3.5/5

Dang, not bad. For the record I drink like....once a year. Maybe :p

EDIT: Also, this is the first time that I've been on all week. Yay for student teachers not having a life. Also, amen to being busy all the time and having little time to socialalize  :rainbowsheep:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 06:00:21 pm by WestWind »

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • I'm lost and i'll never be found.
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.01" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dart river
  • Ruler: Daisya
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2010, 03:06:22 am »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

NOTHING I SAY   :smug:

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2010, 01:28:48 am »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

He'll definatley get something on you somehow.

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2010, 04:08:47 am »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

He'll definatley get something on you somehow.

I bet you'll what he'll get is wrong

C-zom

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2010, 02:07:59 pm »
Did you even read this topic yet? I will get something. Believe me. Satan has a lot to tell me about you--

Wait, what?

I'll review you in a bit. Too lazy right now.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2010, 03:08:07 pm »
As you know, I don't give out perfect scores ever. But unless Satan posts or something, no one is going to get higher than a 4.7

Satan is here bitch. Rate me.

Score to beat: 1.5

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2010, 03:08:27 pm »
Also, you are my hero for liking Golden Sun

[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat

C-zom

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2010, 04:15:03 pm »
:spot:

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2010, 04:29:57 pm »
 :facepalm:

aithne

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2010, 04:44:36 pm »
Rate me, maybe?

C-zom

« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2010, 04:54:14 pm »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

First impressions have to lead me to believe anything I say you will deny, since you seem to have a realistic defiance problem or at least always like to be right. Based on this and other things I've seen you post I have to assume you're in the range of 14-16 age wise and are a bit of a reclusive. You must be an opinionated person and get into a lot of arguments in order to always prove that you're right to people that you think doubt you but, in reality, if you just cooled your jets people would agree with you.

Your avatar and sig tell me a bit about you. You have a bit of an immature sense of humor that you highly enjoy and publically display, leading me to reaffirm my previous guess that you're opinionated and possibly a little ego oriented. You're always the crowd pleaser kind of person and crack jokes and orchestrate social environments, however little do you know, it's not always successful. You seem like the kind of person who thinks they can control a situation but really the siutation just gives up and talks about you negatively once it's over.

Again, you're putting up a wall already and my pickaxe is a little weak today. Maybe my assessment won't be entirely accurate but I couldn't care less.

?/5

C-zom

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2010, 04:58:25 pm »
As you know, I don't give out perfect scores ever. But unless Satan posts or something, no one is going to get higher than a 4.7

Satan is here bitch. Rate me.

Score to beat: 1.5

I have to assume you're the kind of person that is easy to talk to but hard to get to know. You seem like a generally fun loving or unserious person, but in such a way that I have to presume two things about you: Either you have anger issues and keep it under a severe leash or more likely, you're just that kind of person. You don't let much get to you and if it does you keep it to yourself and manage it. This, matched with a sense of humor and sarcasm you seem to unwittingly carry, makes you a very approachable person so you might have little trouble talking to people. But it also seems like you're the kind of person to carry some walls about you, like I said, you might be next to impossible to really get to know. I'm not so sure about that asessment though, curious about the answer.

There's also a small air about you that says you're a little misunderstood. Maybe it plays into the hard to know thing so I could just be getting errors on my radar. Generally you seem like a nice guy, talkative, easy to approach, but you have more going on than meets the eye. You also have your priorities silently in order; it seems like you have very high skill hobbies you don't really talk about ever, which leads me to believe you're completely relaxed about your future and going's on.

2.8/5

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2010, 05:06:06 pm »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

First impressions have to lead me to believe anything I say you will deny, since you seem to have a realistic defiance problem or at least always like to be right. Based on this and other things I've seen you post I have to assume you're in the range of 14-16 age wise and are a bit of a reclusive. You must be an opinionated person and get into a lot of arguments in order to always prove that you're right to people that you think doubt you but, in reality, if you just cooled your jets people would agree with you.

Your avatar and sig tell me a bit about you. You have a bit of an immature sense of humor that you highly enjoy and publically display, leading me to reaffirm my previous guess that you're opinionated and possibly a little ego oriented. You're always the crowd pleaser kind of person and crack jokes and orchestrate social environments, however little do you know, it's not always successful. You seem like the kind of person who thinks they can control a situation but really the siutation just gives up and talks about you negatively once it's over.

Again, you're putting up a wall already and my pickaxe is a little weak today. Maybe my assessment won't be entirely accurate but I couldn't care less.

?/5

You are creeply accurate

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.12 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317