Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 17165 times)

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2010, 05:07:32 pm »
B-B-B-B-B-REAK DOWN

I have to assume you're the kind of person that is easy to talk to but hard to get to know.

TRUDAT

You seem like a generally fun loving or unserious person, but in such a way that I have to presume two things about you: Either you have anger issues and keep it under a severe leash or more likely, you're just that kind of person.

The more likely option. I can be serious, but laidback. Kinda shy.

You don't let much get to you and if it does you keep it to yourself and manage it.

Mhm mhm.

This, matched with a sense of humor and sarcasm you seem to unwittingly carry, makes you a very approachable person so you might have little trouble talking to people.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate.

But it also seems like you're the kind of person to carry some walls about you, like I said, you might be next to impossible to really get to know.

You sound like my ex GF.

I'm not so sure about that asessment though, curious about the answer.

Doctor Doctor, gimme the news I got a
Bad case of lovin' you
No pill's gonna cure my ill I got a
Bad case of lovin' you

There's also a small air about you that says you're a little misunderstood. Maybe it plays into the hard to know thing so I could just be getting errors on my radar.

Hmm... I don't think so really. Maybe people see me as weird at first, but hang out a while with me and you understand me haha.

Generally you seem like a nice guy, talkative, easy to approach, but you have more going on than meets the eye. You also have your priorities silently in order; it seems like you have very high skill hobbies you don't really talk about ever, which leads me to believe you're completely relaxed about your future and going's on.

Yeah, that's true. I know exactly where I'm going in life, the good and the bad haha.

2.8/5
[14:54] <%ShadowSlayer> prolly a 2.7 =/

Asshole.

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

C-zom

« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2010, 05:08:23 pm »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

NOTHING I SAY   :smug:

First impressions have to lead me to believe anything I say you will deny, since you seem to have a realistic defiance problem or at least always like to be right. Based on this and other things I've seen you post I have to assume you're in the range of 14-16 age wise and are a bit of a reclusive. You must be an opinionated person and get into a lot of arguments in order to always prove that you're right to people that you think doubt you but, in reality, if you just cooled your jets people would agree with you.

Your avatar and sig tell me a bit about you. You have a bit of an immature sense of humor that you highly enjoy and publically display, leading me to reaffirm my previous guess that you're opinionated and possibly a little ego oriented. You're always the crowd pleaser kind of person and crack jokes and orchestrate social environments, however little do you know, it's not always successful. You seem like the kind of person who thinks they can control a situation but really the siutation just gives up and talks about you negatively once it's over.

Again, you're putting up a wall already and my pickaxe is a little weak today. Maybe my assessment won't be entirely accurate but I couldn't care less.

?/5

You are creeply accurate

I get that alot. And you said I wouldn't get anything. :spot:

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • I'm lost and i'll never be found.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.01" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dart river
  • Ruler: Daisya
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2010, 05:16:15 pm »
Rate meh

u'll have nothing on me

hehehe

NOTHING I SAY   :smug:

First impressions have to lead me to believe anything I say you will deny, since you seem to have a realistic defiance problem or at least always like to be right. Based on this and other things I've seen you post I have to assume you're in the range of 14-16 age wise and are a bit of a reclusive. You must be an opinionated person and get into a lot of arguments in order to always prove that you're right to people that you think doubt you but, in reality, if you just cooled your jets people would agree with you.

Your avatar and sig tell me a bit about you. You have a bit of an immature sense of humor that you highly enjoy and publically display, leading me to reaffirm my previous guess that you're opinionated and possibly a little ego oriented. You're always the crowd pleaser kind of person and crack jokes and orchestrate social environments, however little do you know, it's not always successful. You seem like the kind of person who thinks they can control a situation but really the siutation just gives up and talks about you negatively once it's over.

Again, you're putting up a wall already and my pickaxe is a little weak today. Maybe my assessment won't be entirely accurate but I couldn't care less.

?/5

You are creeply accurate

I get that alot. And you said I wouldn't get anything. :spot:
I know and i won't argue about it.
But only because there is nothing to argue about.
People also say i argue for the fun of arguing.
How is my avatar immature?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 05:17:53 pm by BTT »

C-zom

« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2010, 05:19:01 pm »
Rate me, maybe?

Well let's see. I'm not sure where to start since so many of my points converge. To start I have to assume you're a normal person. You even seem a little more stable than most at first glance. Humor mixed with sarcasm and seriousness, proper grammar, graduation mentioned, and so on. You carry an air of neutrality about you that is a little fascinating though. You talk to people with generalizations and situational explainations instead of actual events or personal details. In this way, you're reclusive but not. I have to assume you have a negative social history with people so that you've narrowed it down to the basics whenever you talk to people. In this way, to summarize, I think your sarcasm and light heartedness might just be a front. You're the opposite of SS, you're very hard to get to know but easy to understand.

Furthermore you carry yourself with a little bit of unease and lack of confidence. I'm not sure where this stems from but I have to assume it's physical looks, unsure about your mental based abilities, your future, or all of the above. I'm not sure. The lack of confidence/unease doesn't seep through so much so I have to assume you have an outlet for it. At this point I have to assume that you have a boyfriend, or are engaged but that one might be a stretch. I've got to presume that he is your center, since it seems like you're a good bit unstable but you have a way to control it and that way is usually via people. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

1.9/5

C-zom

« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2010, 06:06:35 pm »

Your sig and avatar told me that information about you. I can't divulge my secrets.

aithne

« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2010, 06:08:09 pm »
Rate me, maybe?

Well let's see. I'm not sure where to start since so many of my points converge. To start I have to assume you're a normal person. You even seem a little more stable than most at first glance. Humor mixed with sarcasm and seriousness, proper grammar, graduation mentioned, and so on. You carry an air of neutrality about you that is a little fascinating though. You talk to people with generalizations and situational explainations instead of actual events or personal details. In this way, you're reclusive but not. I have to assume you have a negative social history with people so that you've narrowed it down to the basics whenever you talk to people. In this way, to summarize, I think your sarcasm and light heartedness might just be a front. You're the opposite of SS, you're very hard to get to know but easy to understand.

Furthermore you carry yourself with a little bit of unease and lack of confidence. I'm not sure where this stems from but I have to assume it's physical looks, unsure about your mental based abilities, your future, or all of the above. I'm not sure. The lack of confidence/unease doesn't seep through so much so I have to assume you have an outlet for it. At this point I have to assume that you have a boyfriend, or are engaged but that one might be a stretch. I've got to presume that he is your center, since it seems like you're a good bit unstable but you have a way to control it and that way is usually via people. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

1.9/5
For the most part, you're pretty accurate. ;D

Offline 1magnus4

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • I'm lost and i'll never be found.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.01" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dart river
  • Ruler: Daisya
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2010, 06:14:58 pm »

Your sig and avatar told me that information about you. I can't divulge my secrets.
Fair enough

Or did you just ask Arsenal and Thunder Strike about me?

C-zom

« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2010, 06:37:50 pm »
How would I possibly know they would know about you?

You can look up my sleeves but there aren't any strings. Go ask them or anyone. I simply perceive what I see.

Offline Pattara

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 1.95" long.
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://sites.google.com/site/pattnpage/
  • Nation: tailan
  • Ruler: pattara
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2010, 01:45:36 am »
you left me behind, no prob.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
This is even bigger than the thing inside ThunderStrike's pants.
What isn't?
That's not what you said last night.
Quote from: Thunder Strike
One dildo shaped nuke per gay member.
Final Rating: You'remother'sawhore/Trebeck

bioakky

« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2010, 06:01:38 am »
Lo! bioakky is here.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2010, 12:16:05 am »
Ahem :gentlesmug:
Also, you are my hero for liking Golden Sun

I'm just cool like that. And yes, Golden Sun is amazing.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #131 on: October 01, 2010, 01:21:10 am »
Lo! bioakky is here.

Why'd you let your nation delete?

bioakky

« Reply #132 on: October 01, 2010, 03:25:10 am »
Computer problem followed by desire not to be distracted - and there are lots of useless ways of being distracted on a computer - from reading books.

It is slightly ridiculous considering it would have taken ten minutes a month to keep it alive, but that's just how things go.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 03:28:00 am by bioakky »

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #133 on: October 01, 2010, 03:40:52 am »
Computer problem followed by desire not to be distracted - and there are lots of useless ways of being distracted on a computer - from reading books.

It is slightly ridiculous considering it would have taken ten minutes a month to keep it alive, but that's just how things go.

You should make a new nation :P

C-zom

« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2010, 01:42:15 am »
I'm being lazy. I'll get to the rest of you guys... uhh.. later...

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2010, 11:00:36 pm »
hey guyz wats goin on in dis topiks?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2010, 05:17:15 am »
Rate me bro?

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2010, 05:49:29 am »
I dun think I have been rated yet but I wouldn't mind it considering I rarely post.  That and i spend 99% of my time playing other games than I do trolling these forums.
~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2010, 03:22:04 am »
 :smug:

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2010, 08:14:58 am »
http://voteordieblog.com/blog1/wp-content/themes/GrayLines/Images/April/kelly-kapowski-08130601.jpg
What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.688 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317