Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fap Math  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
Fap Math
« on: October 04, 2010, 05:36:38 pm »
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/1081/fapmath.jpg
Fap Math

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: Fap Math
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 07:01:30 pm »
Tis the truth.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 08:03:25 pm »
The fap does not lie.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 02:08:09 am »
I'm 69? Fuck this shit

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

C-zom

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 04:37:09 pm »
I hate math games. It worked, but they're all so stupid.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 06:49:16 pm »
To get my age, I can't masterbate =/

[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 07:20:30 pm »
Weird. Sure your doin it right?

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 07:45:39 pm »
yep

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 09:11:23 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it only works if you pick the numbers 1 or 0 at the beginning.

Would make the joke quite funny; if someone can't get the age, it means they FAP quite often.

EDIT: No, I am wrong. SS, you are doing the math wrong.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:13:35 pm by Arsenal 10 »

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Muji111

• Better Than Thou
  • RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Beware the Beard
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 6.12" long.
  • has 86 llamas
    • View Profile
    • My Nation
  • Nation: New Caliphate
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 09:25:46 pm »
Okay, if its not working for you, its because you are doing it wrong.

Or you are over 99 years old. But whatever.

Let me explain it simply;

The number of times you fap is irrelevant.

n(:fap:) x 2 x 50 = 100 x n(:fap:)

It will always be a multiple of 100; 0, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500 etc.

Since the last two numbers are zero, i.e. always the same, and the Hundreds digit is not used to determine the final answer, the entire first 3 steps are useless.

Except the 5x50; but that is a constant; 250. Which of course equals just 50 for the sake of the final answer. Then you add 1960.

50 + 1960 = 2010.

50 + 1959 = 2009.

I.e. the year of your last birthday.

Take away from that the year you were born and the final answer will be:

300 + (n(:fap:) x 100) + n(:cake:)

The first two are multiples of 100 and thus have no impact on the last two digits, which must therefore represent n(:cake:)

Unless you are a supercentenarian, in which case the answer will be wrong, actually representing

n(:cake:) - 100
Coke = Pepsi
Pepsi = Coke

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 09:31:17 pm »
^ Good man. You sir know your stuff.

Offline Muji111

• Better Than Thou
  • RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Beware the Beard
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 6.12" long.
  • has 86 llamas
    • View Profile
    • My Nation
  • Nation: New Caliphate
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 09:50:02 pm »
Anytime, good sir

Coke = Pepsi
Pepsi = Coke

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 10:15:27 pm »
Yeah, I knew it would be like that except I didn't know the exact math of it.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 10:16:19 pm »
 :lolwut:

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 10:44:06 pm »
I STAND CORRECTED
 :troll:

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:49 am »
You bet your ass you have. I will now leave you with this to contemplate what has just happened.

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9232/darthvaderiqtestsmall.png
Fap Math

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317