Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Video of a Texas Judge punishing her daughter for using the Internet  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/lwxb4/judge_william_adams_beats_daughter_for_using_the/

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Also, what a coincidence,

http://judge-william-adams.pissedconsumer.com/corrupt-judge-william-adams-aransas-20101208210581.html

Someone who would beat their daughter and visibly enjoy it on camera, would be caught up in this kind of shit, too.

There is a word that comes to mind when I see this kind of stuff. Yeah, you know what word I'm talking about.

It's called I-wanna-move-to-Holland-and-bang-hookers-and-smoke-weed
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:57:24 am by Abe Simpson »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Video of a Texas Judge punishing her daughter for using the Internet
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 12:01:36 pm »
The daughter's Youtube profile IS the one hosting the video in the topic.

She says she posted the video after her father was harassing her over the phone.

I really fucking hope this fucker begged her to take it down. Straight up just begged her and sobbed in apologies too many years too late.

He has apparently not shown up for work at all this week. I hope he blew his fucking brains out.

Oh, and I believe this is election year for this Judge!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 12:12:05 pm »
This is definitely abuse and I don't give a fuck what anyone says. Her mom is a guilty enabling whore, too. She sides with that piece of shit hitting HER daughter.

I absolutely do not comprehend a mother letting this happen to her child. People are so stupid.

No one should be beating on a 16 year old for downloading music on a fucking computer.

No decent parent enjoys punishing their child. "I haven't got my licks in yet!"

He blames the girl and a computer for his blatant overreaction and his total fucking ignorance.

He, himself a judge, knowing full well what he was doing was wrong and thinking a 16 year old is not rational enough or smart enough to see that this man is a weak, pathetic monster.

Did I mention the girl is disabled? Her motor skills are impaired due to a type of cerebral palsy.

So, let me stress that this JUDGE IN TEXAS BEAT HIS OWN DISABLED DAUGHTER OVER DOWNLOADING MUSIC.

Look how skinny his arms are. Look at his huge beer belly. I could kill this motherfucker. I really wish I could beat this motherfucker into submission with a crowbar.

This video makes me very angry.

Politically speaking, Texas is very Texas, however I'm sure this motherfucker is done for.

I'm sure this is very stressful for the daughter. This is part of her life she wanted to never relive. She dealt with this nonsense violence for years. I'm sure we'll see this girl on the TV Tube soon.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:20:02 pm by Abe Simpson »

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 12:43:50 pm »
This is Texas we're talking about, he'll be re-elected and nothing will come of it
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 12:44:19 pm »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45135227/ns/local_news-corpus_christi_tx/#.TrF9mbjpjdd

Judge William Adams responds

When asked if he thought the conduct in the video was excessive, Judge Adams said, "It's not as bad as it looks on tape."

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 12:48:15 pm »
This is Texas we're talking about, he'll be re-elected and nothing will come of it

Texas isn't full of cruel assholes like that Judge.

Yeah, executing a prisoner for murder is one thing.

But, beating your own disabled white daughter because she was downloading music?

No, trust me, Texans will not let this man have a judicial seat ever again.

Texans may have differing political opinions about the criminal system, but they are very compassionate people and I would trust Texans to get rid of a shit judge moreso than say New Yorkers.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:51:14 pm by Abe Simpson »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 02:28:12 pm »
I miss the old Kenny.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 02:36:27 pm »
You know, I actually debated with myself posting this video and being all like

I DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS

THE MAN IS A JUDGE AND I TRUST HIM TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING

OBVIOUSLY HIS LIBERAL DAUGHTER DESERVED THIS

SHE GREW UP TO BE A FURRY - SHE WASNT BEAT ENOUGH

But I can't even watch the whole video.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 06:30:37 pm »
I watched the first minute and a half of the video before stopping it. Forget him not being a judge every again, why haven't charges been pressed against him?

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »
If she were black or hispanic Texas wouldn't give two fucks.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 06:57:11 pm »
I watched the first minute and a half of the video before stopping it. Forget him not being a judge every again, why haven't charges been pressed against him?

Unlike other countries, America has a statute of limitations on child abuse.

Because the video was taken in 2004, I have no doubt he will not face criminal charges.

If she were black or hispanic Texas wouldn't give two fucks.

"Yes", they would give a fuck.

Racism is still alive, but you don't fuck with children in this country. Texans will not vote for a man who abuses children.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 07:13:31 pm »
You have much more faith in Texas than I do.

I just hope the internet hate machine destroys this guy's life more than the legal system ever could. But they'll probably just end up sending empty USPS boxes and people from craigslist to his house. >_>
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 07:49:30 pm »
You know, I can understanding spanking a child for doing something wrong (that's without a belt or anything), but this goes way beyond anything that should be allowed.  I mean, what the shit?

If I lived in Texas... I don't even know what I'd do.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 07:54:33 pm »
so, im looking up law on the matter, and i googled 'child abuse law' and look who the 4th link is...

from 1 hr ago http://www.smh.com.au/world/judge-who-handles-child-abuse-cases-under-the-spotlight-after-video-of-him-beating-his-daughter-goes-viral-20111103-1mwgy.html
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 08:36:58 pm »
Y hello there texas attorny general.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/victims/childabuse.shtml

Anyone having cause to believe that a child's physical or mental health or welfare has been or may be adversely affected by abuse or neglect MUST report the case immediately to a state or local law enforcement agency or the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS).

DFPS has a toll-free, 24-hour Family Violence Hotline: 1-800-252-5400

Your legal Protection

Your report of child abuse or neglect is confidential and immune from civil or criminal liability as long as the report is made in "good faith" and "without malice."

In good faith means that the person making the report took reasonable steps to learn facts that were readily available and at hand. Without malice means that the person did not intend to injure or violate the rights of another person. Provided these two conditions are met, you will also be immune from liability if you are asked to participate in any judicial proceedings that might result from your report.

A disclosure

If you are the first person the child tells about sexual abuse, your testimony as "outcry witness" may be especially important in future legal proceedings. What you say the child told you is not considered hearsay but is admissible evidence in a trial involving a sexual offense against a child. This exception applies only to the first person the child approaches.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/ag_publications/txts/childabuse1.shtml#whoare

E. Who are the Child Abusers?

Child abuse can occur in any social, cultural, or economic class. Women are somewhat more likely to be the abuser than men; women are more likely to be caregivers. Most often when a child is injured, the perpetrator is someone known to the child. Most often it is the child's parent, guardian, or conservator; some other household or family member; or another person with regular access to the child. This is true of both physical and sexual abuse; strangers account for only about one in five harmful acts toward children.

Abusive parents may have been abused themselves as children. They may have very limited parenting skills, believing strongly in and relying almost solely upon corporal punishment for discipline. These are likely to be parents who experience great frustration in their efforts to make their children behave as they wish. Parents with a tendency to abuse their children are even more likely to do so under the stress that accompanies divorce, unemployment, or other family crises.

A special child

In some families, one child will be singled out for abuse. The parents may describe the child as being bad or a liar, or even "evil," a "witch," or a "monster." This child often has a special disadvantage such as attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity, deformity, or handicap; the child may have been unplanned or unwanted; or the child may simply be considered disappointing by the parent or caregiver for some reason. Other children in the family may escape mistreatment. If the targeted child is removed from the family, another child may be selected for abuse instead.

http://law.onecle.com/texas/family/261.001.00.html
Texas Family Code - Section 261.001. Definitions
§ 261.001. DEFINITIONS.  In this chapter:                                   
      (1)  "Abuse" includes the following acts or omissions by a person:   
                           (C)  physical injury that results in substantial harm to the child, or the genuine threat of substantial harm from physical injury to the child, including an injury that is at variance with the history or explanation given and excluding an accident or reasonable discipline by a parent, guardian, or managing or possessory conservator that does not expose the child to a substantial risk of harm;
             (D)  failure to make a reasonable effort to prevent an action by another person that results in physical injury that results in substantial harm to the child;

now for federal law on the topic....

EDIT: it appears that all laws under federal guidelines are of or related to sexual child abuse, this is all there is that isnt directly relating to child abuse not of a sexual nature.

http://law.onecle.com/uscode/18/2258.html

Sec. 2258. Failure to report child abuse
A person who, while engaged in a professional capacity or activity described in subsection (b) of section 226 of the Victims of Child Abuse Act of 1990 on Federal land or in a federally operated (or contracted) facility, learns of facts that give reason to suspect that a child has suffered an incident of child abuse, as defined in subsection (c) of that section, and fails to make a timely report as required by subsection (a) of that section, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 1 year or both.

law.onecle.com/uscode/18/3283.html

Sec. 3283. Offenses against children
No statute of limitations that would otherwise preclude prosecution for an offense involving the sexual or physical abuse, or kidnaping, of a child under the age of 18 years shall preclude such prosecution during the life of the child, or for ten years after the offense, whichever is longer.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 10:24:59 pm »
I've read a few descriptions of the video and I don't want to watch it. I hope this guy gets what's coming to him.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 12:44:56 am »
Whats coming should be a bullet to the head.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 01:45:54 pm »
that's fucked up.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 02:57:14 pm »

But, beating your own disabled white daughter because she was downloading music?

No, trust me, Texans will not let this man have a judicial seat ever again.

Texans may have differing political opinions about the criminal system, but they are very compassionate people and I would trust Texans to get rid of a shit judge moreso than say New Yorkers.

If it was his black daughter, would it be better?

But yeah, his court presides over child abuse cases. :irony:
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Holy Ruler

• Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Quds
  • Ruler: Holy Ruler
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 03:32:35 pm »

So her whiteness does matter to the Texan public?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.843 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317