Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What Are You Watching?  (Read 830 times)

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
What Are You Watching?
« on: December 24, 2011, 06:56:28 am »
I wasn't able to find a relevant topic with this subject so I started one.  I apologize in advance if I missed the one I should be posting in.

A History of Violence

RT: 87%

If this is good, I may grab the graphic novel from the library.  I'll be watching Eastern Promises afterwards too.  I think the last David Cronenberg movie I watched was The Fly, which is awesome.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: What Are You Watching?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 08:50:52 am »

Eastern Promises

RT: 89%

The last Viggo Mortensen/David Cronenberg movie was pretty badass so I'm looking forward to this one.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 01:21:03 pm »
I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night.  Great movie, despite the rapes and murders.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 04:24:08 pm »
I watched Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night.  Great movie, despite the rapes and murders.

Swedish or English?
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 07:32:28 pm »

Glengarry Glen Ross

RT: 96%

With all these stars this could be pretty awesome. David Mamet's dialogue is usually pretty good, too so I'm looking forward to this one.
Posted by Hyperonic

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317