Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Minecraft Nuclear Reactor Project  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Minecraft Nuclear Reactor Project
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:21:20 am »
For those of you on the minecraft server, this is whats going on with the nuclear setup:

PART ONE:  first, the reactor will be constructed in a "bunker" made out of reinforced stone at least 20 blocks away from the town.  The bunker will have reinforced doors, and will have a large amount of water covering the reactor.

The reactor will be a Mark-II reactor.  It will run for roughly 3 hours, then cool for 90 minutes.  During this time, it will generate 24,000,000 EU.  ***NOTE*** So long as the reactor is run on this 3 hours on and 90 minutes off cycle, it will NEVER go critical, however, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you only add the initial ingredients for the reactor (I'll post a diagram later) once.

PART TWO:  The reactor will have glass-fibre cable running out the bottom, then towards a nearby battery bank in the town (20 blocks from the reactor).  This battery bank will contain 5 MSFUs.  All the MSFU's will be daisy-chained together to hold a maximum of 50,000,000 EU.  From here, glass-fibre cable can be laid to any locations that will require power from the reactor, just make sure to use transformers to convert it to the voltage you need

PART THREE:  A building near the MSFUs will be constructed containing an additional MSFU as well as the Mass Fabricator and a box for spare scrap.

WARNING:  IF YOU BLOW THIS THING UP I WILL NOT BUILD A NEW ONE.

I'll post a list of the required components and materials soon, but we will need at least a 20 diamonds, just for the MSFU battery bank.

*I'll update this each time I'm on minecraft and make progress*
**ALL RESOURCE AMOUNTS ARE IN DUST**
***If you produce a part, reply to this thread and I'll slash that requirement out***
****All parts will be stored in a box called NUCLEAR REACTOR PARTS, the box will probably be by my factory, it will be moved once I finish construction on the shielding area****

RESOURCES TO ACCOMPLISH PART 1 (all amounts are exaggerated by a small amount in case of mistakes and extras will be used for other parts of the construction process):

For the building of super-protection:
*working on the math*

For the reactor and components:
Iron Dust:  360
Tin Dust: 410
Copper Dust: 700
Uranium: 4
Lapis Lazuli: 60
Redstone: 160
Glowstone: 60
Rubber: 160
Stone: 8
  THANKS TO AITHNE

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:18:32 am by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
Re: Minecraft Nuclear Reactor Project
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:08:30 am »
20 diamonds... you said you have something we can run the mass fab off of for a short time right? may need to do that to get matter for 12 diamonds, i can cover the other 8.

got 1 MFE and parts to build the other 4. also have some of what we need to make the MFSE. running low on rubber and copper but the real issue is the diamonds.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:31:53 pm by im317 »
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

aithne

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:07:22 pm »
I've spent a lot of time mining.. I think I can cover 20 diamonds pretty easily. XD

So you tell me what we need, I'll go look for it.

aithne

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 12:43:22 am »
I've put the following in the box so far:
360 Iron Dust
410 Tin Dust
700 Copper Dust
4 Uranium
60 Lapis Lazuli
160 Rubber
8 Stone
20 Diamonds

(the only thing I don't have is glowstone)
And the only thing I actually had to go out and get was the rubber.
Do I get a cookie now?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:40:13 am by aithne »

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 02:13:54 am »
I've got glowstone.  I'll bring the stuff to my factory and process it into the correct pieces tonight.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 02:21:41 am by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 03:36:50 am »
So far, reactor and 2 additional chambers done.  4 more to go, then we are ready to proceed to assembly.  If someone wants, find a good location for us.  Kenny mentioned something about power-lines, so our range is pretty much unlimited (it just gets more expensive the farther we go)
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »
the only thing im sure we still need in large supply is Lapis Lazuli, we need 250+ of it.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 05:39:51 pm »
Reactor and Chambers are completed.  Gonna work on the internal components now.  AFter that, I'll bring back all the extra resources for use with the MFSU and fibre-optic lines.

Then, I'll finish the "model" reactor and start making reinforced stone.  I'll need Iron, Tin, and tons of copper dust for that part.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 05:41:20 pm »
I want to get minecraft just to spite you all moments before the reactor goes online for the first time.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 07:04:46 pm »
All internal reactor components completed.

Our next big thing is to get a location that kenny approves...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 07:06:14 pm »
Better hurry Leo, reactor will be online within the week probably.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:48 pm »
need 5 lupis
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 10:12:15 pm by im317 »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 11:13:01 pm »
Better hurry Leo, reactor will be online within the week probably.
That gives me six days to buy the game and one to hatch my plot.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 11:21:09 pm »
finished the MFSE's.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »
Nice, so all we need to figure out where to put the damn thing,  Kenny, Y U NO HAPPY WITH MY SUGGESTED PLACEMENT?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

aithne

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 06:19:07 pm »
Pterrydactyl, give me more numbers of stuff to get so when minecraft's back up I can go hunting down specific thingies.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 08:25:40 pm »
Won't know numbers till server is back up.  We've got all the reactor components and internal parts finished, plus the MFSUs as far as I know.  Next thing we need, is for kenny to approve a location so we know how many HV/Diamond cables we need.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

aithne

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 01:02:07 pm »
Why not dig a hole in the desert and put it there?

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 01:22:18 pm »
because we have to use diamond cable, which is very expensive.  Also, greater distance means more energy lost or additional MSFUS as capacitors before we reach an energy lost distance and then start again.  Basically, it's the difference in diamond cost.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

aithne

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 04:51:13 pm »
Middle of the mountains then?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317