Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I made a Minecraft modpack and you might like it  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
I made a Minecraft modpack and you might like it
« on: January 29, 2015, 03:09:50 pm »
Back in the day, on our lovely Yird, we had a nice little town going. Then...things happened. The people who created the original Technic Pack started having grandiose thoughts of progress and things went in a really weird direction. History will call it this period of time, the 2nd Great Leap Forward.

There was not a lot of patience from that crew of jackasses.

Releases would be crippled by game wrecking bugs discovered too late. Bug fixes would only be applied in the next version of the modpack which would likely remove and add other mods. It was very frustrating.

The big three mods of the pack were Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, and Redpower. While Buildcraft has always had a brilliant history, the later two experienced some dark days. Both IndustrialCraft and Redpower's development slowed. Redpower eventually did die.

The Technic folk, in their almighty brilliance, decided that patience was no virtue and moved on. They said...we did not need IndustrialCraft. We didn't need Redpower. We'll just find replacements for them. Oh, and we'll push Galacticraft way fucking hard. Galacticraft wasn't even functional. There wasn't anything useful to do with it. It was just a novelty distraction.

A modpack, which aimed to be a technical, engineering-like take on Minecraft, lost a lot of it's original purpose.

But, I gave these creepers a chance. I put time into new Tekkit. Time I can't get back. The only thing I really like about the new Tekkit was Galacticraft and MineFactory Reloaded. It's pretty hard for an outer space mod to be disappointing, but MineFactory just wasn't what IndustrialCraft was. Tolerable, but did not fill the gaps.

What was intended to fill those gaps was Thermal Expansion, the mod meant to replace IndustrialCraft. They pushed it very hard and told me I shouldn't miss IndustrialCraft. No, they are wrong, I still miss it. I miss the sounds of the machines working, I thought the recipes were simple and made a lot of sense, and I missed making diamonds out of coal. I liked that it was electricity that I was working with. It felt real.

Their attempts to replace Redpower were just half hearted. They didn't consider the gems (Ruby, Sapphire, Emeralds), they gave us a half assed Red wire, and there wasn't an alloy furnace anymore. It just sucked.

And, of course, EE2, while controversial, was just removed with no consideration on how to replace the fun gap taking it out left.

The whole thing just sorta killed Tekkit for me and it's not just me. There is a reason why it's not on the top list of mod packs on their own website. It sucks and the whole situation was a real clusterfuck.

I've given it it's fair share of a chance.

I think people who played on The Yird server back then probably feel the same way.

So, I think you will like what I've done here. :)

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-yird.564019

Here is a fresh, more modern modpack that is way more in the spirit of the original Tekkit than what the current incarnation could achieve. I set out to bridge the gap between our classic Tekkit setup and the current Tekkit.

For starters, this is Minecraft 1.7, the version prior to the current version, as of writing, 1.8.

This has IndustrialCraft. In fact, there is a whole bunch of new shit in this, including new branches of technology and a new mid tier electrical system. Exciting!

Check out the IndustrialCraft Wiki for all the details. Though, it's sorta a mess... http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Redpower is added in, in the form of Project Red, an open source rewrite of Redpower that already includes everything from Redpower except the Blutricity branch of technology (which no one used) and those stupid fucking giant rubber trees that everyone hated. Volcanos, (which generate a lot more fuller and nice looking) and marble are in the world generation.

The latest version of Buildcraft, which has always been oh-so very nice, is included and does not disappoint.

The latest version of ComputerCraft is included and so is OpenSensors. Which means that we can now do shit like this with our Nuclear Reactors (and nearly every other machine in the game)

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120803220038/thetekkit/images/5/55/OHE2Z.png
I made a Minecraft modpack and you might like it

I really highly encourage fucking with this mod. ComputerCraft is very neat and Lua is very easy to program with. It's a great baby's first programming language.

Since, the screenshot teases something, I will apologize, but EE2 is NOT included. There is currently an open source EE2 remake, but all the EMC values and math is a lot of work for me at the moment. But, I have intentions of putting this in the pack in the future (if it doesn't suck).

You can read about Project EE here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1445124-wip-project-ee-replacement-for-ee2

EE2, I'm pretty sure, did not add anything to the world generation, so once this is added, you should not have to restart worlds.

Latest version of Mystcraft is included along with Twilight Forest. These mods typically do not play nice together. But they do in this modpack! Twilight Forest has mostly stayed the same (which just more mobs, dungeons, and sweet loot), but Mystcraft has grown quite a lot since that days of The Yird. Definitely check out what it has to offer. It can fill the EE2 hole of breaking the game.

Minor Mods that were a staple of classic Tekkit that are here: Iron Chests, TreeCapitator, WeaponMod, Rei's Minimap, Ender Storage, NEI, Inventory Tweak.

So far, we have something that very, very closely resembles our beloved Tekkit from back in the day. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that this is a spiritual successor to classic Tekkit and The Yird server. I have gone through and made sure everything plays nice. There are still some minor issues that I'm working on resolving...which I will cover in a section near the bottom of this post.

But, nearly everything we did back, can be done in this modpack along with all the nice things that Vanilla Minecraft 1.7 has to offer, and more.

Minecraft 1.7 has a ton of new blocks that are great for construction. Wood can be dyed and there are several new types of wood in addition to that. Also, Clay can be cooked and dyed as well. All of these new blocks are supported in Project Red's microblocks

For the record, our classic Tekkit setup ran on Minecraft 1.2. So, yeah, that's a shit ton of new stuff to experience on it's own.

In addition, I have included the newest version of Galacticraft, the star mod of current Tekkit.

The last thing I can talk about is a very nice furniture mod called "Mr CrayFish's Furniture Mod" which adds in several features that I would have loved to have in our little Minecraft city. Calling it a furniture mod is just not doing it justice. It adds some sort of mail system, apparently! It makes things lovely and lively in a Minecraft town. I've only really made some chairs and lamps with it, but take a look at all this stuff!

http://mrcraysea kittens-furniture-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_Recipes

This wiki actually sucks and doesn't cover most of it's features! Sorry about the link, but now we can have our white picket fences and Internet access in Minecraft. :3

Install Instructions

This uses the Technic Launcher. I hate it. But, it works. Unfortunately, you did need a legitable Minecraft account to use this. I intend to have an alternative install in the future if there is demand for it.

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-yird.564019

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-muin-pack.181993 (The Yird w/ GregTech)

You can download the Technic Launcher here: http://www.technicpack.net/download

Copy and paste this into Technic Launcher: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-yird

I recommend going into the options and disabling the Launcher from hiding the background. It tends to suck up resources. Fuck this launcher.

Also, at the moment, my web hosting situation is a little turbulent, so there are times where downloading the pack may be impossible.

Oh, and sorry about the creepy pictures of my friend, I just wanted to throw pictures up there. It's funny to me.

Server Files

Coming real soon!

Additional Notes and Concerns

My intentions with adding and removing mods are to treat worlds with more respect than the Technic guys ever had. I do not want to break worlds or ruin people's projects with updates.

However, given that, it may be possible for awhile that I do remove and add mods that may ruin worlds.. Consider this shit experimental.

I still need to do further testing to make sure that what I have right now does not have redundency in the Overworld. It's pretty annoying to have two or three different types of copper and to have them not be compatiable across the different mods. So, I make sure that doesn't happen.

However, there are still redundent ores in this release, overall, because of Galacticraft. This is barely an issue because there are elements in place that make all the ores and ingots from different mods compatible and also the ores are literally seperated by literally planets. However, these redundent ores do not stack. That sorta sucks. There is a solution I'm looking at and implimenting it will not break worlds, though. :)

I think I would be fine with adding mods, as long as they don't fuck with worldgen. But, nothing too crazy.

The furniture mod puts a message out every single time you load a world, but it's just a minor thing I just haven't addressed yet.

Um, if there is anything else I can think of, I'll post it here. I guess do me a favor and tell me if you experience any problems.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:57:28 pm by Hyperonic, Reason: Added Gregtech Version »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: I made a Minecraft modpack and you might like it
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:31:17 pm »
Added NetherOres real quick. That was important.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 04:12:29 pm »
this looks pretty good. i'll recommend it around, i just got a modpack that some of my buddies threw together, i'll let you know what's in it

5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Total list of mods:
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: AsieLib
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Backpack
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: BiomesOPlenty
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Buildcraft
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: ChickenChunks
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Codechickencore
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: CoFHCore
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: ComputerCraft
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Computronics
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: Enderstorage
5:44 PM - Mr. Krieg: EquivalentExchange3
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: Ex-Nihilio
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: IguanaTinkerTweaks
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: InventoryTweaks
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: Jabba
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: Mantle
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: MinefactoryReloaded
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: NEIaddons, NEIIntegration, NEI,
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: OpenComputers
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: TConstruct
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: Thaumcraft
5:45 PM - Mr. Krieg: ThaumicTinkerer
5:46 PM - Mr. Krieg: ThermalExpansion
5:46 PM - Mr. Krieg: ThermalFoundation
5:46 PM - Mr. Krieg: TiCTooltips
5:46 PM - Mr. Krieg: TwilightForest
5:46 PM - Mr. Krieg: Waila.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:58:30 pm by Croix »
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 05:31:56 pm »
Originally, I did have MineFactory included, but opted to remove it. My machine isn't so great. Need more ram.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 05:50:05 pm »
whoops something was broken fixed

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 09:20:26 pm »
posting in a kenny thread

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline VL

• Umbrella
  • Cactus
  • PANIC!
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 42 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Soviet Russia
  • Ruler: Subcomandante VL
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 05:19:45 pm »
That's a lot of complicated words
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   brians_bot, will you run for tri?
[20:47]   <brians_bot>   coup the tri?
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   YES!

I think people are noticing [...] ,though, [...]  that [...] RIA members are rags [...]

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2015, 05:15:43 am »
Add GregTech and I'm sold.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 05:23:21 pm »
Moth,

Tell me about Gregtech.

Historically, it seemed like it added a tier of tech to IC2.

I'm willing to add it if this still the case. Or at least, I can make it not fuck with WorldGen.

Also, I did find a way I can retroactively add/remove ores from already created worlds. Haven't tested this however.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2015, 05:25:47 pm »
Also I have my laptop at the moment and haven't hosted them somewhere legit yet. So, link won't work. Actually, in five minutes one hour, it will. So nevermind this post.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 05:28:53 pm by Hyperonic »

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 07:35:05 am »
Yeah, GregTech is an add-on for IC. It makes IC about ten times harder and a hundred times more rewarding for the effort. It unbreaks Mystcraft by requiring a material so rare, so difficult to produce, that the only practical way to get it is by going into rich Mystcraft worlds and rushing before corruption spreads too far. It is my all-time favorite Minecraft mod, and I would gladly sacrifice Redpower to play it. I've been trying to get friends to add it, but no one ever wants to.

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 09:27:51 am »
I found this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_suVZdSI91JimQTsgR3ejRt1HbxOM87Sh1OO2Fou6zM/edit

I'll have to take a look at a video of this later. This mod seems to have a very heavy influence including changing Vanilla recipes. I have literally 0 experience with this mod, I think. I definitely don't remember anything changing the output of log > wood planks > sticks to half.

Also, my aim was to recreate the classic Tekkit experience prior to all this Technic Launcher business. I feel like this would not maintain that feel because this mod demands so much attention to itself.

But...you think this works great with modern Buildcraft, ComputerCraft, and...a Redpower replacement?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:29:40 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2015, 10:48:01 am »
Absolutely. I first encountered GregTech with FTB, the first modpack I played with after the original TechnicPack. It adds so much meat to IndustrialCraft you will cry.

Girl montage!

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 04:05:23 am »
no
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 08:47:41 am »
tl:dr what's a minecarft?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 12:56:31 pm »
Here you go Moth

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-muin-pack.181993

This modpack w/ GregTech.

I had to separate them at first. Because, holy shit, this adds a ton of shit. It may make Project Red redundant to have.

But, let me know what you think. I may play this with later, but I don't know where to begin atm.

Also, both packs were updated to include the latest version of IndustrialCraft2.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 03:02:05 pm »

something kenny and moth love more than us </3

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 05:36:01 am »

something kenny and moth love more than us </3

You'll need to narrow that down a little.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 08:00:33 pm »
this reminded me of this sadly.... haven't thought of this movie in forever...

Cock Rocket!! Orgazmo

also what is that from?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.42 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317