• Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 3.04" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: OuterHeaven
  • Ruler: dantheman95lbp
Hello!
« on: January 30, 2012, 05:09:16 pm »
Hey guys, I'm just after joining RIA and Cybernations, looking forward to meeting you all and helping out around the place :)

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 07:51:51 pm »
Hey, and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. If you've got any questions, I'm more than willing to help you out any time.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 08:17:48 pm »
Got some weed?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline VL

• Umbrella
  • Cactus
  • PANIC!
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 42 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New Soviet Russia
  • Ruler: Subcomandante VL
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 09:33:08 pm »
Hey cool this is the guy I like!

Nice to meet you. :)
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   brians_bot, will you run for tri?
[20:47]   <brians_bot>   coup the tri?
[20:47]   <Leo[RIA]>   YES!

I think people are noticing [...] ,though, [...]  that [...] RIA members are rags [...]

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 12:08:19 am »
Hey, and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here. If you've got any questions, I'm more than willing to help you out any time.
...except for when he goes inactive for a month...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline dantheman95lbp

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 12:32:02 pm »
hey guys, thanks for the welcome, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 12:46:20 pm »
So, about those kilts...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline dantheman95lbp

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 01:00:33 pm »
Umm...Ya I cant get those kilts man, someone stole all my stock :P I'll get you that weed though 

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2012, 03:19:16 pm »
Unavailable doesn't mean unwilling :v
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2012, 03:35:15 pm »
Welcome!
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2012, 10:09:16 pm »
Are you saying what I think you're saying?

*takes out chains and whips*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 12:11:02 am »
Are you saying what I think you're saying?

*takes out chains and whips*
Welp, i lold.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 12:10:55 pm »
I walked into that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 01:11:07 pm »
I walked into that.
And that's exactly how you're going to explain the bruises, too.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.302 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317