Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Interstellar  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Interstellar
« on: November 07, 2014, 12:17:00 am »
An absolutely amazing science fiction movie.

It premiered tonight and I saw it in IMAX. Amazing visuals and story. A bit slow towards the beginning and a few silly parts but overall was great.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:20:32 am by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline rabonnobar

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Calabria
  • Ruler: rabonnobar
Re: Interstellar
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 12:38:00 am »
My roommate is dying to see this, we'll see if he drags me to it this weekend

Offline Elessar

• New Polar Order
  • Baby Cactus
  • The Flame of the West
    • View Profile
    • A living, breathing paradox
  • Nation: Arnor
  • Ruler: Elessar
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 02:28:21 am »
I was supposed to watch it today, but then on second thoughts...I have exams next week, so will watch it next weekend ==
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!

Offline BEEFYpWnGe

• Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Ruskiana
  • Ruler: BEEFYpWnGe
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014, 02:23:58 pm »
All goes to plan and am watching this next week, also in Imax. Nice to see some #bants on here

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a Triumvir RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 02:48:56 am »
It's OKAY. IT'S ONLY OKAY. IT'S NOT GREAT. IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD. IT'S JUST OKAY. >_> (spoilers ahead)

The pacing was absolute rubbish. Brand's character was entirely unnecessary to the plot besides an excuse for a sequel. The planets were goofy. There was too goddamn much exposition. Cooper was not believable as a human being. >_> ARGH. The movie has problems, and you should all acknowledge them. Don't let the sweet visuals fool you!

By the way, the visuals were good. There were no major plot holes. I really liked the representation of five-dimensional space and the wormhole. >_> But I'd give the movie a 5/10.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline rabonnobar

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Calabria
  • Ruler: rabonnobar
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 10:59:52 pm »
Oh hey. I finally saw this.

I loved the wave planet.

Offline Smurthwaite

• Scream Red Asses Top Kick
  • Pirates of the Parrot Order
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥ Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 11.79" long.
  • has 32 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Smurthwaite
  • Ruler: Smurthwaite
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 03:23:02 pm »
I saw it last night.  I kinda have buyers remorse.  I went expecting an action movie and instead got suspense instead.  I'll give it 4.59/7  :rainbowsheep:

Smurthwaite War History
GATO-1Vision (As a CSN Nation) against:  TORN, IRON, MXCA, R&R, Legion, STA, ODN, PYRAMID, CON.
Karma (As a CSN Nation) against:  GDA and NADC.
BiPolar (As a CSN Nation) against:  STA
TOP-C&G (As a CSN Nation) against:   NSO, GDA, NADC, UBD, ICB, and FAIL.
BP-NpO (As a CSN Nation) against:  LoSS, DT, and FHU.
Hizzy is a Rogue (As a CSN Nation) against:  Hizzy
Grudge (As an NPL Nation) against:  Neb-X, GOONS, Umb, MK, ALCHEMY,  and EUROPA.
Dave (As an NPL Nation) against:  tR and INT.
EQ (As an NPL Nation) against:  ODN and GOONs.
Disorder (As an NPL Nation) against:  ODN and TPF.

Offline BEEFYpWnGe

• Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Ruskiana
  • Ruler: BEEFYpWnGe
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:32:12 am »
I thought it was really good and I really enjoyed the soundtrack but I hated how

SPOILERS

He goes through ALL of that shit and when he finally meets his like 200 year old daughter he just walks out.

I also really don't find it that plausible that they had the money to made all those space rockets but not the money to research and alternative food source for humans.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317