Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: so the best game ever made  (Read 14975 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: so the best game ever made
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 07:38:23 am »
So maybe the question is, should I trigger the gramapocalypse?  I didn't but that one, mostly because the payback seemed marginal at best. 

It's not really a matter of me not seeing the cookies so much as not sitting at my computer long enough for them to pop up.  I got past 27 last night, and now they are showing up regular enough for me to make progress.

I have almost all the building achievements.  Just need 200 cursors (have 190), 100 time machines (have 75) and 100 antimatter (have 67).

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 07:50:55 am »
If you're not into camping for golden cookies, I'd go with grandmacalypse. The only con to it is the Red cookies and there are three achievements associated with it.

94th antimatter will cost me 1.7 quadrillion.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat User figured out how to work the award system One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 03:05:05 pm »
red cookies aren't totally bad though.  that 666x multiplier is super useful.

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat User figured out how to work the award system One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 07:20:22 pm »
3 more antimatter condensers to go fuck yeah

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2013, 09:37:24 pm »
94th antimatter will cost me 1.7 quadrillion.
Shit.  I have only made 957T cookies all time. 

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 10:04:26 pm »
i can afford my 99th AMC, will buy it when i can afford #100 as well.  probably about 3 quadrillion away.

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 11:19:43 pm »
got my hundredth and reset for 272 heavenly chips, 37 quadrillion baked all time

this next game is going to go so fast lel

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2013, 09:25:47 pm »
Still need 15 antimatter.  At 20.5B CpS, it's gonna take forever.

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2013, 10:54:34 pm »
Still need 15 antimatter.  At 20.5B CpS, it's gonna take forever.
combo golden cookies.  you'll need to keep elder pledging, which isn't really that expensive, and save your bank and combo golden cookies.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 04:33:04 pm »
Getting close.  Have 98 now.  I can afford 99 now, but want to get bank up to keep maximizing lucky cookies.  Should be able to reset tomorrow.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2013, 04:51:11 pm »
Got to 18mil CpS and Chrome crashed on me. Didn't feel like starting from scratch.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »
Thanks for reminding me to export a save.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2013, 09:02:01 pm »
got my hundredth and reset for 272 heavenly chips, 37 quadrillion baked all time

this next game is going to go so fast lel
37Q all time, 273 heavenly chips. 

Got neverclick achievement on reset.  1.1M CpS, 19 minutes in.

edit: 30 min - 10.1M CpS
edit2: 1 hr - 209M CpS
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:44:01 pm by Jenne »

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2013, 01:07:43 pm »
New update, reset again, 567 heavenly chips, can build back to 1b cps in like 5 minutes.  Dungeons going to be released soon!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline BaronOfBeef

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia
  • war boner is 15.59" long.
  • has 56 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tatur Nation
  • Ruler: BaronOfBeef
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2013, 05:28:33 pm »
518 chips.  I dont know why Im still playing this shizz

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2013, 02:54:48 am »
What are heavenly chips?

I am making 3.7 Billion per second.  Is that good?  This game taps my obsessive compulsive side.  I want to be a performer. 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2013, 12:53:04 pm »
What are heavenly chips?
It's the CpS multiplier you get from prestige.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2013, 03:12:28 pm »
Speaking of which, I think i'll start playing this game again and do that soon.

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2013, 11:41:07 pm »
182b cps bitches

over 1.2t with frenzy

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2013, 12:42:46 am »
That is retarded

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.541 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317