Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: TTK--RIA NAP  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
TTK--RIA NAP
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:12:19 pm »
Pre-amble:
The purpose of this document is to re-affirm the mutual respect between The Templar Knights, hereby referred to as TTK, and the Random Insanity Alliance, hereby referred to as RIA through a pledge of peaceful co-existence and non-aggression.

Article 1:
TTK will not commence any acts of hostility or espionage towards RIA
RIA will not commence any acts of hostility or espionage towards TTK.

Should a member of one the participants of this document be caught in acts of espionage or hostility towards the other alliance an official statement and reparations will be required within 48 hours of the alliance being notified.

The hostile member must be punished by their alliance, in accordance with the constitution and laws of the member’s alliance, within 32 hours of the official statement.

Neither participant shall provide aid, be it military, intelligence, financial or technological, to a known enemy of the other, if this should happen then an amount of aid, twice the size, must be given to the other alliance within 24 hours or this document becomes null and void.

Article 2:
Should a participant in this document come under disaster or attack, the other alliance is not obliged to provide any sort of aid, be it military, intelligence, financial or technological.

Article 3:
As a sign of good faith both participants are to provide regular (at least weekly) updates to each other on foreign relations(including NAPs and MDPs), updated member lists and major internal changes (e.g. elections).

Article 4:
If one or many these articles are violated, then the offending nation will be open to retaliatory strikes from the defender and the defender’s alliance until peace terms are accepted and the offending nation is punished according to their alliance’s laws and constitution.

Article 5:
Any large scale, blatant disregard of this NAP by either participant will lead to its immediate dissolution unless within 24 hours an official statement is made stating why (requiring proof, and extremely strong reasons) and reparations are paid.

We, the undersigned alliances,

Signed for TTK:

Comrade Brad - Grandmaster
DavidK - External Perceptor
Ivan Markov - Internal Perceptor
Danome, Ennesaj88, Runedan - Elder Councilors

Signed for RIA:

Shyox, Leader
Leo, Co-Leader
Moth, Head of Foreign Affairs
Omega-Red, War Advisor
Delta1212, Economic Advisor
some other guys that aren't in the Cabinet
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 07:27:30 pm by Azural »
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317