Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Sooo... have you ever...  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
Sooo... have you ever...
« on: October 29, 2013, 11:47:24 am »
Some really stupid moments that you ask yourself later why did I do that?

For me, I felt really great this morning when I went for an interval run.. but I am starting to regret that now that I remember I have to be here until 9 PM and I woke up at 5 AM to run. But yay, running.

I also managed to fall down after 8 years of not falling at Disney.

Offline Valtamdraugr

• Sex toy/Boot razor
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 3.01" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mjordrika
  • Ruler: Valtamdraugr
Re: Sooo... have you ever...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 12:53:58 pm »
Success only teaches what one already knows.. it is by failure that we grow and a lesson learned in pain is well remembered.

I have many "should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque" moments.. I regret none of them for they taught me much.

I might not admit to some.. but...
"I shall be here all evening, being bored and drinking. And making spaghetti and meatballs.
And maybe videos of my cat. Which I will torture my friends with. ;)
All because my plans for taking over the world have gone awry......." -Valthilde

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:17:39 pm »
yeah I have had those moments. see every past romantic relationship.

ok now my turn.

have you ever eaten a bug that you cooked according to a recipe in a cookbook

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 08:01:40 pm »
You mean like those moments where you're having a good day and suddenly remember some embarrassing crap that happened like 9 years ago and now your whole week is ruined?

No?
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 12:12:59 am »
The fact you worked at Disney makes me squee

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 02:04:13 am »
Have you ever been unable to help a friend who fell off his bike because he hit a parked car and bowled over the top and fell on the road and broke his thumb and bent his front fork in so bad he could not ride his bike home and ripped his plaid shirt and broke his glasses because you were paralyzed with hysterical laughter and coming to terms with the fact that you are just an asshole?

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 05:30:04 am »

Would you like pixie dust with that squee?

I think we all have those moments in romantic relationships - though I really see no point in reliving those personally once you've analyzed it and moved on.

But I have done some really wtf moments outside of relationships that still make me chuckle.

Offline Valtamdraugr

• Sex toy/Boot razor
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 3.01" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mjordrika
  • Ruler: Valtamdraugr
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 02:04:38 pm »
Have you ever been unable to help a friend who fell off his bike because he hit a parked car and bowled over the top and fell on the road and broke his thumb and bent his front fork in so bad he could not ride his bike home and ripped his plaid shirt and broke his glasses because you were paralyzed with hysterical laughter and coming to terms with the fact that you are just a creeper?
Yes.. but I must add that I saw the car and accelerated. He thought it was a race until... wham!!

Ahh good times.
"I shall be here all evening, being bored and drinking. And making spaghetti and meatballs.
And maybe videos of my cat. Which I will torture my friends with. ;)
All because my plans for taking over the world have gone awry......." -Valthilde

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 03:56:55 pm »
So yesterday I got hit on for the first time and I am completely oblivious when it happened. I spent the bus ride home laughing at myself. I didn't realize when he called my number to verify it was my cell that he was making a pass at me.

#obtuseMia

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 07:23:26 pm »

Would you like pixie dust with that squee?

I think we all have those moments in romantic relationships - though I really see no point in reliving those personally once you've analyzed it and moved on.

But I have done some really wtf moments outside of relationships that still make me chuckle.
No I've just never been to Disneyland or whatever. I've never left my country aside from being on open waters.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2013, 10:30:32 pm »
i've been to your country. but the wrong side of it.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 11:46:56 pm »
Have you ever been unable to help a friend who fell off his bike because he hit a parked car and bowled over the top and fell on the road and broke his thumb and bent his front fork in so bad he could not ride his bike home and ripped his plaid shirt and broke his glasses because you were paralyzed with hysterical laughter and coming to terms with the fact that you are just a creeper?
Croix ran into a moving van the first time I met him.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 10:02:31 am »
Yeah, well, karma is a bitch.  Many years later, I walked into an open van door (which was parked), and had to get four stitches on my upper lip, right under my nose.  Walked into a stationary object, in broad daylight and sober as a Mormon.

C-zom

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 09:03:38 pm »
Not really, no.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 02:53:46 pm »

C-zom

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 05:05:47 pm »
Eat shit, gayass.

What's up?

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 07:03:09 pm »
Croix ran into a moving van the first time I met him.

please clarify, was this a van that was in motion, or a van used for transporting objects?
Or is it both, which would make it a moving moving van.

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 01:05:50 am »
thats a damned lie mogar. it wasn't the first time I met you.

We were in the same class in 5th grade, then you moved half a state away for 6th. the you moved back for 7th. it was a Uhaul cct, or something like that, it was parked. i was riding a bike. and I was super "oh man why are there people with boxes going to my old buddies hou-"

V&
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 06:11:38 am »
We've all done stupid things at one point or another. Part of being human.

And Leo does stupid things daily, he wouldn't be Leo otherwise.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 01:36:40 pm »
So yesterday I got hit on for the first time
Um.... really, for the first time ever? *rifles through pages of pick-up lines he has tried on Mia*

And Leo does stupid things daily, he wouldn't be Leo otherwise.
Loving you has never been stupid.

*adds to list*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 2.031 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317