Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Just watched Stranger Things today  (Read 8982 times)

Offline what the pluck

Re: Just watched Stranger Things today
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 09:39:56 pm »
I'm not aware of a data cap.
And yes, Dark Matter is most awesome and I'm still sitting here waiting for season two.
I convinced Seann to watch it until the point where it stops sucking and he really liked it too.
THANKS FOR TAKING LIKE 4 EPISODES TO SET UP THE PLOT AND BEING LAME.
いいじゃない

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 10:33:51 pm »
I thought the character development was good from the start. yeah a few slow scenes maybe. but pretty good considering.

I usually find android characters interesting if they're done well. provocative cyberpunk existential self-questioning type stuff.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:35:22 pm by Jake from State Farm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2016, 11:37:41 pm »
isnt it illegal to share netflix
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2016, 09:46:43 am »
isnt it illegal to share netflix

not only is it legal, its basically encouraged. you can set up at 4+ profiles on at least some of the service plans, and depending on the plan you have you can have up to 4 different people using it at the same time.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2016, 01:16:50 pm »
Yeah, I was going to say that. Seann and I have separate profiles. So I have a separate queue from his.
いいじゃない

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 04:27:55 pm »
nope, no data cap on the netflix. watch all you want.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2016, 09:38:54 pm »
cool I watched about 5 episodes of bob's burgers today while making spicy mac'n'cheese and chili cheese sandwiches

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2016, 10:47:16 pm »
cool, i've never used netflix before.

how long does it take for the VHS's to arrive?
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2016, 01:20:28 am »
I don't know, mine's still flashing 12:00

After you watch Stranger Things, I suggest you go watch Between.
Good stuff. Less creepy than Stranger Things, but more conspiracy-theoristy.
Then next week I suggest we all get together for a Netflix Club. It's like a book club, but for netflix.
いいじゃない

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2016, 09:51:49 am »

Then next week I suggest we all get together for a Netflix Club. It's like a book club, but for netflix.

* im317 moves Between from the very bottom of his list to the very top.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 04:24:22 pm »
Can I take the middle seat on the couch and casually jack it the whole time?I find intellectual conversation to be quite stimulating.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2016, 04:34:55 pm »
Leo is banned.
いいじゃない

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 05:48:46 pm »
please thank you ma'am
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 12:35:46 am »
i have too many cords coming out of the back of my vcr, i think i give up on netlifx
thank you for your time

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2016, 03:59:12 am »
speaking of a move club I wonder if mystery science theatre 3000 is on netflix

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2016, 10:49:30 am »
speaking of a move club I wonder if mystery science theatre 3000 is on netflix

it is. not sure if they have all of it thought.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2016, 10:52:11 am »
this is how my dad watches MST3K these days.
http://www.club-mst3k.com/
The problem with showing them now legally is that they don't have the rights to the movies they were mocking anymore. and half the time they studio no longer exists so you cant get them. so unless you can track down the old VHS tapes you can only get a handful online. HULU has a bunch, but even there its less than half.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2016, 10:01:34 pm »

* im317 moves Between from the very bottom of his list to the very top.

finished season 1. now i see why i didn't watch it already, to few episodes. im glad i have a second season to watch right away.

and finished with season 2. now im sad i have to wait close to a year for season 3.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:16:06 pm by im317 »

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2016, 07:44:40 pm »
yeah... my ex got pissed at me when i had her watch orange is the new black becuase she had to wait another 2 months for season 3 to come out. she said i should have told her after it came out so she wouldnt have to wait as long.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2016, 10:04:11 pm »
yeah... my ex got pissed at me when i had her watch orange is the new black becuase she had to wait another 2 months for season 3 to come out. she said i should have told her after it came out so she wouldnt have to wait as long.

ex? wait season 3, so not recently. you still doing good? i really need to get on Orange is the new Black. i haven't watched season 3 or 4. i will need to watch the season 1 and 2 recap first.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.495 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317