Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the fuck C-zom Part 2  (Read 6008 times)

C-zom

Re: What the fuck C-zom Part 2
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 12:27:40 am »
Because watching the usual riff raff latch onto anything that walks into this place with boobs is ridiculously annoying and I didn't feel like that topic skyrocketing to a half dozen pages of you being trolled and not realizing it. It was getting pathetic, so I felt like shutting it down.

Nothing against you/nothing personal. Maybe.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 12:29:56 am by C-zom »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 12:29:36 am »
Because watching the usual riff raff latch onto anything that walks into this place with boobs is ridiculously annoying and I didn't feel like that topic skyrocketing to a half dozen pages of you being trolled and not realizing it. It was getting pathetic, so I felt like shutting it down.

Translation:
Seeing Leo around women is a sad sight to behold.

Very, very sad.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 12:52:43 am »
Don't lie, Leo, you hit on anything that moves.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011, 01:03:57 am »

she can handle herself just fine.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011, 01:12:20 am »
Don't lie, Leo, you hit on anything that moves.
Hey hey hey, I do have standards, ya know! You don't see me hitting on C-zom, do you?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2011, 01:13:38 am »
That's because he punched you in the balls when you tried.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2011, 01:16:40 am »
So?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2011, 01:18:03 am »
As I recall, he had brass knuckles with spikes screwed into them on.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2011, 01:27:00 am »
Don't go giving Mia ideas.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

C-zom

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2011, 01:34:59 am »
Mogar you don't honestly think I was sticking up for someone, do you? Me? Of all people?

I said it annoyed me. It does. I hate girly girls, and I hate white knights. Locking the topic was a win win for me.

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Amethyst
  • Ruler: Skylar
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2011, 01:57:19 am »
I considered coming up with some sarcastic remark to this.. but then I decided a Fuck you was the best way to express my emotion.

C-zom

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2011, 02:10:11 am »
Wouldn't be the first time I had an unwarranted fuck you slung my way. Incidentally, people tend to take things too personally here.

My point was white knights irk the shit out of me and seeing them climb all over like monkeys on every single chick that shows up here can only go so far for a guy who's been around here for four years. It wasn't an "I locked your topic because you're dumb" thing, more so "I locked your topic because RIA is idiotic".

See? Don't take it personally.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2011, 02:19:51 am »
she isnt single.  :v
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Amethyst
  • Ruler: Skylar
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2011, 02:20:36 am »
My apologies for thinking you locked my thread for personal reasons. Like not liking girly girls and all.

C-zom

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2011, 02:22:51 am »
My apologies for thinking you locked my thread for personal reasons. Like not liking girly girls and all.

Yes, well, that is subjective unless you give me a personal reason to dislike you which is growing closer. :V

I don't like white knights, but I don't hate Leo. See?

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2011, 02:49:56 am »
Don't go giving Mia ideas.

Oh Leo, it is too late. I will definitely be coming up with ideas to properly neuter you.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2011, 10:27:23 am »
Whoa. I resisted sniping this thread the first time I read it? Go me!

But in all seriousness. C-Zom is dead-scared of women. Fat men also, so I assume it's a breast thing.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2011, 12:38:30 pm »
Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when a thread was shut down at RIA. I'm disappointed Czom. Just because you don't like a topic shouldn't give you the right to close it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

my $.02

C-zom

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2011, 12:51:13 pm »
Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. I don't like Snowbound, but I still need to meat him at his house every Tuesday.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2011, 12:53:42 pm »

Yes, well, that is subjective unless you give me a personal reason to dislike you which is growing closer. :V

I don't like white knights, but I don't hate Leo. See?
FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK   YYYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.457 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317