Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Green Lantern / Wonder Twins Adventures (ODP with R&R)  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
The Green Lantern / Wonder Twins Adventures (ODP with R&R)
« on: October 05, 2013, 07:26:48 pm »
Announced on July 20, 2013: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117641-the-green-lantern-wonder-twins-adventures-episode-i-rise-of-the-rs/

Downgraded to ODP in 2016.

http://i.imgur.com/4Lp0Mag.jpg
The Green Lantern / Wonder Twins Adventures (ODP with R&R)

The Green Lantern / Wonder Twins Adventures

Oath

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape our sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware our power... Green Lantern's light!
Wonder Twin Powers Activate!

The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) and R&R, hereafter referred to as the adventurers, in recognition of our friendship, common values and interests and in pursuit of our collective security, strength, and prosperity, enter into this agreement in furtherance of those goals.

Shape Of...

The adventurers recognize a state of cooperation and peace with each other and shall not take hostile action of any kind toward the other. They shall instead work together during their adventures. If they acquire information that stipulates a form of danger to one another, they shall share such information, with due haste, to the other to ensure their adventures continues onward unhindered.

Form Of...

The adventurers agree that should they encounter danger on their journey together they shall defend one another with all their might should the other request their assistance. Should they wish to assist or fight another adventurer then the other is encouraged to join in but not required. Should another friendly adventurer either has traveled with on their adventures ever need assistance they also retain the option of helping them out individually of each other.

& Florida

The adventurers agree to rest and recuperate in Florida from time to time to rejuvenate themselves.

Signatures

For R&R,

~ EgoFreaky - President
~ Garion - Vice President
~ WarriorSoul - Minister of Foreign Affairs

For the Random Insanity Alliance,
~ Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Eternal Triumvir of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.
~ Ogaden, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Viceroy of the Nuclear Proliferation League, Protector of Mexico, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Director of RI5, Arch-Patriarch of Florida.
~ im317, Triumvir, Former Elder of PotD, Form of a Dog
~ Leo, Leo?
~ biofantic, Head of Economics, Master of the Galaxy, the 5th ghostbuster, Singer of great epics, Divider of Canyons, Emperor of Emperors, Leader of the New Generation, Squire to Shadow's Shadow's Shadow's Shadow, Curer of Bad Music Syndrome, Lighter of lights, Secret Fascist Leader of the People
~ Jenne - Master of Puppetz, Slave to the Man.
~ Princess Celly, Worst Head of Recruitment Ever
~ Arsenal 10, Ghosting HoMO, Spy Master
~ Moth, Wait a minute, how come I always change into something lame like ice? I'm always a wave or a puddle!
~ cctmsp13, viceroy of the RIA, record holder for longest time as a member of the SuperFriends!

Amendments

The Adventurers recognize that the world is ever changing and that they may adjust their adventures in the future should they both agree to do so.

Last Minute Amendment
A few seconds before announcing their adventures, the adventurers realized that they had forgotten to include a way to end their adventures together. Thus the adventurers quickly agreed that they would give each other at least 45.2 hours up to 56.5 hours notice should they decide to stop adventuring together.

tl;dr

Shape of an announcement.
Form of a treaty.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape our sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware our power... Green Lantern's light!

-- Green Lantern Corps

With blood and rage of crimson red,
ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
together with our hellish hate,
we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

-- Red Lantern Corps

This power is mine, this is my light.
Be it in bright of day or black of night.
I lay claim to all that falls within my sight,
To take what I want... That is my right!

-- Orange Lantern Corps

In Blackest day. In Brightest night!
Beware your fears made into light.
Let those who try to stop what's right
burn like his power -- Sinestro's might!

-- Sinestro Corps

In fearful day, in raging night,
with strong hearts full, our souls ignite!
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
look to the stars, for hope burns bright!

-- Blue Lantern Corps

Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur,
Natromo faan tornek wot ur,
Ter lantern ker lo Abin Sur,
Taan lek lek nok -- Formorrow Sur!

-- Indigo Tribe

For Hearts Long Lost. And Full of Fright.
For Those Alone In Blackest Night.
Accept Our Ring and Join Our Fight
Love Conquers All -- With Violet Light!

-- Star Sapphire Corps

The Blackest Night falls from the skies.
The darkness grows as all light dies.
We crave your hearts and your demise.
By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

-- Black Lantern Corps

In days of peace, in nights of war,
obey the laws forever more.
Misconduct must be answered for,
swear us the Chosen - the Alpha Corps!
-- Alpha Lantern Corps
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:41:39 pm by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.35 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317