Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Do me a favor  (Read 1764 times)

Offline rodrod

• Super Mexican
  • RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Dave War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 16.27" long.
  • has 128 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mongol
  • Ruler: rodrod
Do me a favor
« on: January 22, 2013, 12:38:33 am »
http://www.q102.com/cc-common/contests/photo_contest.php?image_id=303199&id=216035

Vote that shit, a friend of mine wants a breast enhancement. Anyone who does i'll give 3kk or 100 tech after the war if they provide proof. incoming permanent debt for me :(

ItchyCroix: answer your phone
ItchyCroix: RING RING RODROD
ItchyCroix: RINGROD
ItchyCroix: RODRING
ItchyCroix: COCKVIBRATOR

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Re: Do me a favor
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 11:12:08 pm »
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm178/ElectricMango/vote_zpsbb23a2da.jpg
Do me a favor

Can't pass up free tech  :boobs:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 12:03:29 am »
Seems like a weird kind of charity thing. Also, she doesn't look that flat chested.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 01:15:32 am »
She looks great I don't get it man
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 02:11:33 am »
Yeah man. Breast enhancements will probably just make her look worse tbh.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 09:37:31 am »
have you been to the kilt? I have it makes hooters look like 13 year olds. But maybe she needs to learn how to up sell.....
 if you really want to help get her this book. when I served I read it. I went from $50 on a Monday night to $120 on  Monday night. no breast augment here and did not have to degrade my self at all. despite what the other bitches said.

http://store.sullivision.com/index.php/the-renegade-server.html
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline wingedwolfmgless

• Shangri-La
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wolfverstine
  • Ruler: wingedwolfmgless
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 02:01:56 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/vH7tvNw.png
Do me a favor

yay free tech.
proof that it's me. My tabs include CN, CN forums, this thread, and me signed into my email (m.gless@live.com) which if you really want to make sure that's my email well it's the same email address I registered for this forum with and mgless is in all of my usernames. :)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 02:25:22 pm »
Also I'd like to add that this chick is hot and doesn't need a boob job.  All natural is just that much more sexy.  That said, I'm willing to sell out my beliefs for 100 tech.

Also, you tappin' that or are you stuck in the friend zone?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 02:44:43 pm »
I'm betting friend zone. And I agree with Mango on everything.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 04:51:08 pm »
Do me a favor

yay free tech.
proof that it's me. My tabs include CN, CN forums, this thread, and me signed into my email (m.gless@live.com) which if you really want to make sure that's my email well it's the same email address I registered for this forum with and mgless is in all of my usernames. :)

this is a really odd way to prove something I'm not sure anyone was debating in the first place

I cannot support breast enhancements (no pun intended) even for free tech. I see too many women over time get weird... dilapidations? as a result of them. At the end of the day it's their body and nothing a guy can say can force a woman to see herself as good looking. But therein lies the problem, implants won't really fix that thinking either, it just covers it up but it will probably come up again somewhere else.

And seriously, you're getting thousands of dollars of surgery for a waiting job? It seems more likely that you already had some insecurities about it. But if that's the case be honest about it, don't pretend a life altering, invasive surgery is just about a job... or do you want to make a career that relies on your breasts... everyone has insecurities too, but I have to be honest, regardless of breast size I think women always look better natural.

Society definitely exerts some pressure on women and it's fucked up that they're expected to spend thousands in an attempt to make themselves immune to self hatred but at some point you have to look at the beliefs and strength/weakness of the women themselves too. Of course I'm generalizing, idk you personally.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 06:55:35 pm »
Well, was gonna vote, but way to much effort to register email. 

Offline wingedwolfmgless

• Shangri-La
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.01" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wolfverstine
  • Ruler: wingedwolfmgless
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 11:58:11 am »
Do me a favor

yay free tech.

this is a really odd way to prove something I'm not sure anyone was debating in the first place

I cannot support breast enhancements (no pun intended) even for free tech. I see too many women over time get weird... dilapidations? as a result of them. At the end of the day it's their body and nothing a guy can say can force a woman to see herself as good looking. But therein lies the problem, implants won't really fix that thinking either, it just covers it up but it will probably come up again somewhere else.

And seriously, you're getting thousands of dollars of surgery for a waiting job? It seems more likely that you already had some insecurities about it. But if that's the case be honest about it, don't pretend a life altering, invasive surgery is just about a job... or do you want to make a career that relies on your breasts... everyone has insecurities too, but I have to be honest, regardless of breast size I think women always look better natural.

Society definitely exerts some pressure on women and it's fucked up that they're expected to spend thousands in an attempt to make themselves immune to self hatred but at some point you have to look at the beliefs and strength/weakness of the women themselves too. Of course I'm generalizing, idk you personally.

wait, did it come across as me in that picture. I by no way need breast enhancement and I like my size/body. xD
I was just sayin proof that it was me who voted.

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 03:13:24 pm »
She's absolutely beautiful and doesn't need to augment her body in any way, shape, or form.

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline rodrod

• Super Mexican
  • RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Dave War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 16.27" long.
  • has 128 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mongol
  • Ruler: rodrod
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 03:24:43 pm »
Best responses ever. Also i said the same thing but she insisted on it. She looks great to me but she's convinced she needs a C since she's been working out. Also friend zoned i guess? She used to work at the same restaurant as me and moved back to her home town in PA to start looking into what college she's going to go for her law degree after she got her degree in Political Science.

ItchyCroix: answer your phone
ItchyCroix: RING RING RODROD
ItchyCroix: RINGROD
ItchyCroix: RODRING
ItchyCroix: COCKVIBRATOR

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 03:34:02 pm »
Send her a link here. We're not biased in any way, shape, or form.

Also, where is the Tilted Kilt in which she is working? I'm totally going to stop there in July. ;P

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 01:58:43 am »
I was just sayin proof that it was me who voted.

Oh.

well my points regarding the girl in the pic still apply

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317