Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ask me anything  (Read 1873 times)

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Ask me anything
« on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:28 pm »
SURPRISE CP COMBINATION ASK ME ANYTHING / SECRET RATING / LUCKY HOROSCOPE THREAD.

That being said, ask me a question, I will answer, and give you a rating and a personalized horoscope.

Do it, or I send the hamsters for you.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Ask me anything
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 09:28:50 pm »
You wanna have a threesome with Planet Bob?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Ask me anything
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 09:29:04 pm »
who exactly r u again?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Ask me anything
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 05:43:02 am »
What is the hampster's name?
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Ask me anything
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 09:24:23 pm »
What were you doing the last time you sharted or peed a little bit in your pants.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Ask me anything
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 10:42:38 pm »
is that a buttcrack in the corner of that picture?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 12:16:30 am »
You wanna have a threesome with Planet Bob?

I have seriously considered this in the past, and I can give you a heart-felt `yes`.

Rating: Ancient member, great with the ladies, all around alliance hero. 90%. Yes, I docked 10 points for using loren like a plaything.

Fortune: Smoke trees, smoke bitches, and [span style=\"color:#48D1CC\"]chillax[/span]. It`ll be an aaallllllwright day. Lucky numbers are 4, 20, 69, 99, 101, 420.

Quote from: Pterrydactyl
who exactly r u again?

Let me reiterate. My nation leader name is Zblewski. But, I an Mike Bleskie, known simply as Bleskie among friends. I`m a Kaszub-Canadian teenager with type 1 diabetes and the mind of Tommy Douglas.

Rating: You`ve bagged have a wife, and you trolled me ;_; but 81%, for loyalty to the alliance, usefulness, and moral support.

Fortune: I smell a crock of shit. Horse shit. That`s right, this summer`s your lucky horse betting season. Lucky numbers are 0, 8, 13, 169, 666, 9/11.

Quote from: Arsenal 10
What is the hampster's name?

Pravda.

Rating: You need to be here more often, you silly kiwi-head. clear Arsenal supporter, loyal, your head isn`t shoved up your ass, clearly competent. 80%. Be more visible again, I bump you in the nineties.

Fortune: A long is in your path if you make the right steps. Such as `hey, idiot, don`t step in front of that train`. Lucky numbers are 2, 11, 17, 401, Paris Hilton, 1337.

Quote from: Electric Mango
What were you doing the last time you sharted or peed a little bit in your pants.

Your question genuinely confused me to the point of giving up on it...

Rating: Most visible ambassador, the `ambassador de jour`, if I may. BUT YOU AREN`T IN THE RIA! Bonus points for the public attention of silicone. 80%.

Fortune: Tip waiters well, by telling them not to ead yellow snow. That`s a good tip, especially around dog parks. Lucky numbers are 6, 42, 50, 101, 2007 (the year your alliance was in fashion), google.

Quote from: llamavore
is that a buttcrack in the corner of that picture?

I think the guy`s wearing short shorts, and those are his knees.

Rating: To be truthful, when I`m not online in a day or so, I confuse you, tase, and doom all into a little ball I like to call the `nonchalant, ass-burning megaclowns`. Then I remember you`re the one who has his furry fetish plastered in his sig. FURRIES YIFF IN HELL. 89%.

Fortune: Surrender your material possessions to Moth, and he will grant you eternal happiness. Lucky numbers are x, the half-life of ununoctium in hours, π, JFK, , 9001, ∞.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Ask me anything
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 04:21:15 pm »
I gotta tell you, the ladies must have loved me today. Our school was doing practice testing, and so we get put in groups and go to a class. For some reason, the teacher had assigned seats, but she was gone, so when I got there, some of the people had already switched the seats around. Oddly enough, I got put in a table of three with two hot chicks. Yeah, I was happy. Didn't care about that test. And when we were done, some friends came over and they started talking about the biggest and smallest cocks they'd ever had. It was kinda awkward because a few of them were discussing anal and one was saying how it made her want to shit.

tl;dr While Leo may not be the greatest with the ladies dispite what zblewski says, Leo still has his moments. And I do not use Loren as my plaything. I simply live in her pants.

*looks at numbers*69!!! Today is my lucky day! I am definitely going to the game now and seeing what I can bag. And probly scream at the refs, mostly scream at the refs. Sorry women, but the game is important to me, we can do it afterwards as pity/celebration sex.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 12:40:04 am »
I gotta tell you, the ladies must have loved me today. Our school was doing practice testing, and so we get put in groups and go to a class. For some reason, the teacher had assigned seats, but she was gone, so when I got there, some of the people had already switched the seats around. Oddly enough, I got put in a table of three with two hot chicks. Yeah, I was happy. Didn't care about that test. And when we were done, some friends came over and they started talking about the biggest and smallest cocks they'd ever had. It was kinda awkward because a few of them were discussing anal and one was saying how it made her want to shit.

tl;dr While Leo may not be the greatest with the ladies dispite what zblewski says, Leo still has his moments. And I do not use Loren as my plaything. I simply live in her pants.

*looks at numbers*69!!! Today is my lucky day! I am definitely going to the game now and seeing what I can bag. And probly scream at the refs, mostly scream at the refs. Sorry women, but the game is important to me, we can do it afterwards as pity/celebration sex.

so....

anal doesn't make you want to shit?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Ask me anything
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:15 am »

so....

llamavore, when you've been in the RIA as long as me, 2 things happen. 1) You forget about when the alliance was young and everyone tried out both sides of buttsmecks, and 2) You have seniority and therefore are always the guy giving buttsmecks. Also, I kinda have to shit right now, but I have yet to get laid.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Ask me anything
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 01:44:58 pm »
wouldnt that hurt like a bitch for the hamster after they took the tape off?
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 04:28:55 pm »

so....

I think this video clip sums up this conversation quite nicely.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIDgPVg9HM&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIDgPVg9HM&amp;feature=related</a>

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Ask me anything
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 05:00:08 pm »
I think so too, but who's who?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
Ask me anything
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 05:29:17 pm »
...why do I have your Facebook? >_>

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Ask me anything
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 05:40:13 pm »
oh hai

what should I ask you?
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 07:09:15 pm »
ask him his asl

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 11:04:12 pm »
Question #2  (cuz this is fun)

If you could have one really strange super power what would it be?  

Also hey thar!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 11:05:13 pm by Electric Mango »

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2009, 03:14:20 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom
wouldnt that hurt like a bitch for the hamster after they took the tape off?

It's a right of passage for hamsters like Pravda to do that. It's just like a man getting waxed. He'll deal with it.

Rating: What can be said? You're a little twirp who manages to leak his taint into the RIA gov gene pool, even though he's sterile due to his self-expirimentation with radon. 92. =D

Fortune: GET ON THE BALL AND WHITEN AND BRIGHTEN YOUR CLOTHES. LUCKY NUMBERS ARE TWO, NINE, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN.

Quote from: WestWind
...why do I have your Facebook? >_>

Because I run the (dead) RIA facebook group?

Rating: re-emerging member, heart, cajones, ramndomness. Yup, you pass, but I wanna know you bettar. Call me . 79.

Fortune: Mutant winter blackfly swarms will invade your county in the next few days, so prepare the nets. Lucky numbers are 3, 11, dyslexia, 31, checkmark, delta.
Quote from: Shadow
oh hai

what should I ask you?

Anything?

Rating: You're a dick =( You are better than me at everything. 69(1.25)%.

Fortune: In my latest nightmare, a mental visualization of you yanked my dick off. I'm serious. Therefore, don't do that. Lucky numbers are Tree fiddy, the cost of one bottle of baby lotion, 33, 99, 888, 2112.

Quote from: Electric Mango
Question #2  (cuz this is fun)

If you could have one really strange super power what would it be?  

Also hey thar!

Most likely time control, so that way I could pause time, bang strippers, and then rewind and it would be like nothing ever happened =D Also, hai.

You already got'ur rating.

Fortune: A bird in the hand is better than two in your mom's pants. Remember to bird-proof your mom's pants this week. Lucky numbers are 1, 2, 6, 7, 11, 12.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:15:15 pm by zblewski »

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Ask me anything
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 07:07:13 pm »
Quote from: zblewski
twirp

twerp

Fortune: GET ON THE BALL AND WHITEN AND BRIGHTEN YOUR CLOTHES. LUCKY NUMBERS ARE TWO, NINE, TWELVE, THIRTEEN, FOURTEEN.
i c what u did thar
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 07:07:54 pm by Lord Doom »
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Ask me anything
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 08:28:16 pm »
you'd still have herpes from banging the strippers.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317