Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Since all the cool people are doing it...  (Read 8977 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: Since all the cool people are doing it...
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2010, 09:43:59 pm »
Posting  :supaburn:
I didn't forget, I intentionally left you out(ok, that's a lie, I didn't notice at all). Anyway, I'm just throwing some words on the post for this one, so it might or might not apply to you, Jimbo. You've been awesome around here and you should never leave us. Especially not for Victoria or whatever it is you call that tramp of a dog of yours. We all really respect your ideas and I'm sure you'll keep doing good things for this alliance. Now get off the Mary Jane, get on the Coke Cain and Abel. Love your brothers and they will love you. Forget the past and remember the future, because the now is all we have and all we'll ever get, baby.

Final Rating: Love is what it takes
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2010, 11:43:41 pm »
Leo's rating topic.

Post and I'll give you my rating of you based on any scale I feel. I may be serious, I may not be, but that's life, so deal with it.
Well, this is it. This is the end of the thread. This is the end of an era for me.

Leo, what can anyone in the RIA really say about you. Your history is diverse, you are a piece of RIA history. You've been here since the beginning, you've seen countless members come and go, countless friends come and go. I can barely remember how you were when you first arrived to be a member of this alliance years ago. That was a different time, a different RIA for you. My how time sends us on an unexpected path. A path that has led us here, to this day, to this day, to this very moment.

You used to be a much more serious member, even an actual member of government for a while. Now you're more of a foil, a devil's advocate to the gov and your fellows, and even a fairly ridiculous one at that. Your name is a brand in this alliance, people hear the name Leo and certain things come to mind. Unfortunately, this may have led to your own downfall in a way. Not necessarily in a bad way, but in a way. Your ridiculous has gone even further than yourself. In keeping up with your image, you gained free reign to say whatever you want since people can simply dismiss it as "being Leo." That means there is no limit to your actions, you gained an unusual gift. The gift to push people in ways that may have made them uncomfortable, but definitely made them see things in more absurd ways.

This ridiculousness, though, is why you should probably take a vacation from the RIA. Take time away, come back a new Leo. It won't be the first time you've done this. It will be the second. After your first vacation, you returned in your modern state. Really, you have had two main styles in your history of the RIA, even if you've never discussed it with others. Your first style was when you first arrived. You were a much more serious person. Sure, you embraced the ideals of Random and Insanity, but you were much more controlled. You worked in gov, you worked with the RIA's foreign interests, you had a definitive job here. When that ended, you still kept in touch with international issues, but it was from a different position. After several failed attempts to return to government, it became apparent that maybe government wasn't where you were needed, but where you were needed was a mystery. You stayed in the RIA, though, you had fun, you enjoyed the company of everyone there and had trust for each and everyone of them.

Then you disappeared. No one knows why, not even you, but you did. You missed a huge portion of RIA's history during that time. Changes in the system happened. Changes in the membership happened. Then you returned to a very different place then what you left. You weren't sure how long it would take to get back into the swing of things and begin to understand everything. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if you ever really did. Sure, you know how things work now and you know the membership base, but I don't think you really adapted into it correctly. That's what led to your current state, your state of ridiculousness. There were times when you were a little disillusioned and decided to just start throwing money around in the hopes that you could at least do something for the alliance. Since that return from a "vacation," you have been lost, you don't really know your place, you feel like you're not doing enough to help.

These feelings have been stirring for a while. It's not a spur of the moment thing. You know it's time. Like you tell others, the RIA will always be there for them. Don't forget, it will be there for you, too. Deep down, you have a fear that it won't be, however. You're afraid that one day, you'll leave and either never come back or come back to nothing. It's why you stay. You want to make sure it doesn't happen to someone else. That even if everyone else leaves, at least you'll still be flying the RIA flag. But this alliance isn't that way. You know it, even if you do fear what time will do. Let go. They've been good to you, and yes, it will be changed when you return, but maybe you'll be changed, too. Changed for the better. Improved. With goals. With a purpose. Prepared for the reality that is. Yes, it's true that this is your goodbye, but like your last vacation, your nation will continue to exist, you will simply remove your presence from these boards. It's probably for the best. Trust the member base. They know what they're doing and they'll do just fine.

Final Rating: For you, I have none. Your rating is your legacy. Your legacy rests with those you interact with here on these boards, and you can only hope it is good.

Yes, like I said before, this was a completely serious post about myself. It was something I'd been thinking about for a while now and have decided to go through with. I will continue to fly the RIA AA and you can get a hold of me through my nation if you really need me. Also, I'd like to stay in the tech farm, but I ask that whoever's running just send me a message with who to send the money, too. It's been a great second act guys, but every good show needs a few intermissions, and hopefully the next act is even better. Bon voyage, mes amis.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2010, 05:00:31 am »
Personally, I liked your ridiculousness. But have a merry holiday and I look forward to your return.

I'll make sure we're still here when you get back.

VIVA LA RIA!
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Mr. Conglomerate

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Corellia
  • Ruler: Mr Conglomerate
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2010, 05:42:08 am »
Leo mah nigga hehe

How you doin these days muchacho? Gimme all the details

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2010, 01:22:46 pm »
Denied.
 :troll:

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2010, 05:44:31 pm »
ha

hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING DENIED!!!!

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2010, 06:11:44 pm »
ha

hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING DENIED!!!!

This ^  :troll:

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2010, 06:17:35 pm »
Oh right, I forgot.

:troll:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317