Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: COBRA New's  (Read 794 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« on: October 12, 2007, 02:21:47 pm »
Hi I'm dark tyrant the resident Megalomanic. I can't get onto Cyber nations forums for some reason so I'm posting my nations news here.

Old Air Force Decommisioned The Guard Changes, the Move To Russia, and our current econemic state.
By Johnsen Viper (Reporter 1st class)

The citizeins of Cobra City bid a fond fare well to our older and out of date F-86 Sabre's  and  Bristol Blenheim's. The Planes were meltded down earlier today as Our new air force took to the skies and put on a grand display for our citizeins. Our new air force consisting of  Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15's and B-25 Mitchell's . Also Dark Tyrant him self appeared to day from his heavily fortified bunker located on the cliffs over looking out fair city to reasure the people that the move to Russia was good idea. In other news while our newer more up to date air force wil help keep our nation secure it cost us quite a bit in the money department...many of Dark Tyrants advisers urged him to attack and ransack a weaker nation with no alliance to protect it to recuprate our funds. Details are sketchy but many beleive Dark Tyrant will not attempt such a rash action.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:11:45 pm by dark tyrant »
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
COBRA New's
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 03:08:23 pm »
erm... yay, airforce?

Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 03:10:18 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom
erm... yay, airforce?

Do have any adivce on dealing with my current econemic state?
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:30:40 pm »
Dark Tyrant States his intention to Wage War

Dark Tyrant in suprise annonecment declaered we will be attacking a nation by the name of Mundoland Tonight. 500 Soldiers and 20 tanks have been made/recurited for this assult. Here a few qoutes from Dark Tyrants Speech, "Mark my words nothing will be left of Mundoland withen 4 days", "Our forces will crush them", "COBRA"s brave soldiers wil prevail". Thats all for now..we will post delvopments as they happen.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:33:12 pm by dark tyrant »

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 07:06:22 pm »
WAR!!!

War has been decleared! Our soldiers have attacked the enemy nation and defeated them in one battle, Sadly The next battle was defeat for us. How ever our air force has attacked the enemy infastructure most brutally. By tommorow we expect the war to be in our hands.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 07:13:28 pm »
The War So far

The War has been going well for us. Our enemy is routing and has resorted to using CM's. Their armies are weak...we expect them to yeild to our surrender terms soon.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
COBRA New's
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 07:36:39 pm »
Whoa.  You can't just declare war on somebody.  You either tech raid with Kaiser's permission (where you are not allowed planes or CM's) or you get ordered to attack.  you cannot just attack an unaligned.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 07:47:02 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Whoa.  You can't just declare war on somebody.  You either tech raid with Kaiser's permission (where you are not allowed planes or CM's) or you get ordered to attack.  you cannot just attack an unaligned.

Whoops..I'll make peace then.

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
COBRA New's
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 08:40:19 pm »
I linked kaiser, you'll probably have to give reps.  =/
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
COBRA New's
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 08:31:49 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
I linked kaiser, you'll probably have to give reps.  =/

*twitchs*

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317