Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: LUE--RIA NAP  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
LUE--RIA NAP
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:16:24 pm »
Extremely Sexy Summary: We do not want to smash each other to pieces with a rusty golf club. That is all.  Read on for specifics.

Preamble

In a desire to promote security in the lands of their member nations, LUEnited Nations (LUE) and Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) mutually agree to the following terms:

Article I

It must be understood that both organizations remain sovereign as do each member nations.

Article II

No Member of either undersigned alliance may declare war against another member nation within the other alliance. Any nation caught violating this rule must immediately declare peace and pay reparations to the attacked nation or face expulsion from their alliance. Reparations will be negotiated between the leaders of the two alliances or their designated representatives. Failure of the alliance to expel a member caught in violation of this rule may be considered grounds for the revocation of this treaty.

Article III

In the event of a nation from one alliance declaring war on a nation from the other, the victim nation is not to retaliate in any way for a period of 24 hours, to provide time for a diplomatic solution to be reached. No member of either undersigned alliance may provide foreign aid to any nation currently in a state of war with a member of the other alliance. This rule may be waived by the alliance of the victim nation, which can provide both military and financial aid in an effort to prevent further damage caused by the aggressor nation.

Article IV

No member nation under this agreement will give aid (militarily or economically) to any third party nation or organization at war against LUE or the RIA.

Article V

This pact is between the LUEnited Nations and Random Insanity Alliance only and does not affect any current or future agreements.

Article VI

Either organization undertaking action (aggressive or defensive) against other entities not included in this agreement does so without implication to the other signatory.

Article VII

Infractions of any of these points by either party may be grounds for Pact termination.

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:

- crazyisraelie, Economic Advisor
- Delta1212, War Advisor
- Moth, Head of Foreign Affairs
- Flask, Co-Leader
- Azural, Leader

Signed for the LUEnited Nations:

- His Royal Thickness, LUE Ambassador to RIA
- Archon, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Bros, Minister of Defense
- SamuelLJackson, Co-Leader
- Mq3eleven, Co-Leader
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317