Offline Zessa

• Cactus
  • A little more to the left...
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zessa
  • Ruler: Wraith
Re: Anime.
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2011, 10:23:20 am »
My view of anime has been limited at best, but I love me some cowboy bebop.
It's pretty good.

No, a little more to the left...

Offline Sinister Willow

• League of Small Superpowers
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kyrgyzstan
  • Ruler: Sinister Willow
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 09:31:38 am »
Whats a Kampfer?
A really good plot with the worst ending I've ever seen.  I don't think it should be possible to get that bad.
Sakura diaries was the same way, the show was really good, but the end really ticked me off.  :facepalm:

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 12:25:18 pm »
I heard that about Evangelion, haven't watched it myself though.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Zessa

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 06:44:05 pm »
I heard that about Evangelion, haven't watched it myself though.
Evangelion was quite good, though they did run out of money late in the show.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 09:55:27 pm »
Eva is what made me loathe such horrible endings. People keep telling me to watch End of Evangelion but that's still just a mindfuck.

It's sad, it's really a fantastic anime up until those last 2 episodes.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Sinister Willow

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 12:30:22 pm »
I think that's what happened with Sakura Diaries. If they woulda made at least 3 more episode they could of made it work. But it just ended all of a sudden leaving too many questions unanswered.

Offline Zessa

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 01:27:13 am »
I recommend chaos;head to people.

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 03:15:42 pm »
That one had a good if generic ending. Not so with shows like Gungrave, in which the anime had a worse ending than the game it was based on. :v

Offline Zessa

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 01:02:33 am »
That one had a good if generic ending. Not so with shows like Gungrave, in which the anime had a worse ending than the game it was based on. :v
Chaos;head is not a show you watch for the ending, it's a show you watch for the first 5-6 episodes. :P

Also, I got really bored this weekend and instead of writing decided to watch Mnemosyne, Shiki, and then Ghost Hound.  All three of which receive a B.  Mnemosyne would be higher but it's too short and almost hentai (which isn't really necessary tbh).  Shiki has timing issues.  Too fast at the beginning and too slow later on, otherwise it could be better, plus the ending couldn't get much worse.  Ghost Hound was really good until the end, when it started falling apart.  And now I am both out of things to watch and thoroughly bored of anime, which is fine because somehow I have a term lab report due 2 weeks after the last one. <_>

Offline Sinister Willow

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2011, 11:03:35 am »
I get bored with anime from time to time. Then I find one that I really like. Like Bamboo Blade.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2011, 12:52:50 pm »
I have way too much anime in my recommended/downloaded/unwatched bin. :(
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Sinister Willow

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2011, 10:37:36 pm »
I"m running out of anime to watch, I got like 3 left that I haven't gotten to yet. After that I don't know what I'll do.  :horrified:

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 01:02:32 pm »
(Go Outside)

Offline Sinister Willow

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 08:40:01 am »
(Go Outside)
Into the big scary world of reality!? Are you crazy!?  :horrified: Plus that would requirer effort, and I'm lazy.  :effort:

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2011, 08:47:13 pm »
I've been trying to find something to watch for a few days now.

I'm becoming slightly frustrated.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 01:15:14 am »

Same here, Tried watching Bleach but the second story arc dragged on way to much.  Then when I checked the wiki and saw that pretty much all of the other story arcs are 80+ episodes, I pretty much called it what it was at that point another DBZ clone and I am not putting myself through that again. 
~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 08:04:53 am »

Same here, Tried watching Bleach but the second story arc dragged on way to much.  Then when I checked the wiki and saw that pretty much all of the other story arcs are 80+ episodes, I pretty much called it what it was at that point another DBZ clone and I am not putting myself through that again. 
That's a pretty fair description, actually, down to the 20 episodes that cover 5 minutes thing.

Offline Zessa

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2011, 10:29:08 am »

What type of anime do you like?

Offline undiscoveredbum

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2011, 12:06:35 pm »
Just about anything as long as it's got a good story, I guess. I'm not really fond of anything that goes for dozens of episodes unless it's totally worth the time, either.

I'd say I'm leaning towards slice of life type shows right now. Genshiken is probably my all time favorite.

Offline Zessa

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2011, 05:01:57 pm »
Watch Darker than Black.  It has a good story!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.379 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317