Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: should uncle c-zom rejoin  (Read 2037 times)

C-zom

Re: should uncle c-zom rejoin
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »
WILL YOU PLEASE RATE ME?

Sure ,give me a few days. You'll be the last one.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 01:36:52 am »
WILL YOU PLEASE RATE ME?

Just held down backspace for thirty seconds because I realized it was BITCHANDMOANBITCHANDMOAN over you not rating me... then I realized I never checked if you had in the past month and a half. Out of some grievance or debt owed, I'll post you some feedback here-- plus Llama was threadjacking so I can too.

You got me! I was a pretty good officer- they(the Man) thought they could chain me down by throwing me in Nubbetry but instead I raised a small army.

You've hit the tip of my emotional/psychological psyche fairly accurately-- I'm funny because it's easier and I can still be seen as sharp-minded, and largely because I often come off in the embarrassing negative anywhere between "fair", "over-calculating", and "cold" if I ever break into seriousness with someone too soon. I love the depth of a meaningful conversation, but can't stand the drama people can attach to it.

I have a fairly grounded perspective of who I am, and what I deserve, but the rarity that I get upset will be because somebody thinks they can get away with undervaluing me.  Job-wise, I've always been content with only knowing the general field I want to settle down in, not because I think I'd get restless sitting on one job for too long, but because I'm confident I can adapt quickly. My current line of schooling puts me easily within parole officer/addictions counsellor/police officer, but hell, I could end up a pathologist.

I can't stand boredom, and my life is regimented to suit that. If I really have nothing to do, you'll generally see me here. The only thing I could actually view as an error, as most of what you said could seem true given perspective and the many shades of gray, would be that my family life is boring. Would've been true before I dropped off the face of the earth, but I'd say it was preferable. Would've been true about a lot of my life, but at the time I'd worked really hard to get there.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 03:43:48 am »
WILL YOU PLEASE RATE ME?

Cool!  And what about the debate - any chance for your answer and having us move to the rebuttal phase.

BTW I am shooting for a 1/5.  Anything more and I will be disappointed.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317