Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you own Half-life 2...  (Read 479 times)

wethepeople

If you own Half-life 2...
« on: September 06, 2007, 03:32:26 pm »
GET Zombie Master. Its a zombie mod for the game that freaking rules. 15 or so survivors load up into player made maps and have to complete objectives and most importantly... survive. One player controls the game RTS style with their zombies, and summons legions of creatures to fight the survivors. Many intense moments include you and your group getting surrounded in a hall full of zombies with no way out, player set traps killing everyone but you, etc. The mod is free and it owns. Its like the new Left 4 dead except with custom maps and 16 players instead of 4. Nothing like having to hold a 100% physics driven house from a horde of zombies for an hour. Blocking windows with crates, boards, tables, etc. Finding shelter and guns, it just owns. @_@ GET IT.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317