Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: social conservatism in roo-ins  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
social conservatism in roo-ins
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:51:26 pm »
http://crooksandliars.com/diane-sweet/santorum-i-didnt-say-black-people-i-sa

You fucking jackass.

ã~l

You even say black the same fucking way as you did in that video.

"I don't even use the word black"

"blah blah black colleges, black people"

Even the look on O'Reilys face isn't convinced. If he didn't stop the stupid shit he would have started talking about his black friends and dumb shit like that.

Man, you can still be racist and get my vote. I'm white. Hell, I'd want Ron Paul to win.

But, you stupid shit, how do you turn an already racist situation more racist by lying to people that you call blacks "african american" to just solidify how out of touch you are with black people.

People haven't used the fucking word African American since 1998 and nobody fucking misses it, you dipshit.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 04:10:12 pm by Abe Simpson »

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
Re: social conservatism in roo-ins
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 03:43:18 pm »
You know why I don't like Santorum, cause he's a Knight of Malta.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 04:09:42 pm »
This guy has completely ruined sweater vests for me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 04:19:54 pm »
Here is some real talk, America

http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/6397110-418/the-disappearing-black-middle-class.html

In 2004, the median net worth of white households was $134,280, compared with $13,450 for black households, according to an analysis of Federal Reserve data by the Economic Policy Institute. By 2009, the median net worth for white households had fallen 24 percent to $97,860; the median net worth for black households had fallen 83 percent to $2,170, according to the institute.

Even college-educated blacks fared worse than their white counterparts in the recession. In 2007, unemployment for college-educated whites was 1.8 percent; for college-educated blacks it was 2.7 percent. Now, the college-educated unemployment rate is 3.9 percent for whites and 7 percent for blacks.

Nearly 8 percent of African Americans who bought homes from 2005 to 2008 have lost them to foreclosure, compared with 4.5 percent of whites, according to an estimate by the Center for Responsible Lending.

I have no idea how I'd feel about Obama if I was black, but I sure as hell believe he made this chart hilarious looking.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 04:28:46 pm »
it sounded like he said 'liv-people's lives'

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 04:47:51 pm »
Now I understand why Rick Perry hasn't dropped out

Because this lunatic makes him look good

Reminder: Rick Perry is a aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan who thinks he will become President because he is Governor of Texas

Edit: Never has that filter been more appropriate

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 04:58:43 pm »
What an idiot this guy is.  First for saying black people, but even more for trying to make up a ridiculous story to make us believe he never said it. 

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 07:30:43 pm »
Edit: Never has that brutha been more appropriate

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »
I love Fox News. I actually get more laughs than from Comedy Central. My only issue is that Fox News won't admit to being a comedy channel and it confuses a lot of people into taking them seriously.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 08:27:18 pm »
fox news: fair and balanced coverage!

makes me lol and cry every time.

Do politicians have a class they go to where they teach them to ignore questions and change questions or something? this guy isnt the best ive seen, not even close, but he aint bad...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »
It helped that the interviewer took what the guy said and formed it into a point for him.

I mean, c'mon... It's just sad. Bill O'Reily was trying his hardest not to make the guy look like a dick and even he failed at it. I wonder what would happen to this tool if someone actually interviewed him.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 09:52:48 pm »
Reminder: This guy gets more coverage on Fox and CNN than Ron Paul

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 10:00:11 pm »
lol cmon guys. there are more substantial things to dislike about him than him getting tongue tied. given the way it sounded it's possible that's all it was. what's more irritating, someone who thinks black people get too much welfare, or an entire political party that claims vocal mishaps are clear evidence of racism?

I think people are just upset because he isn't making anymore napkin/paper towel comparison analogies. someone call him and ask him to bring those back. I want to hear him talk about how a pot may be black, and a teakettle may be black, but that does not mean they're both on welfa- oh fuck it.

my brother in law says the problem with ron paul is that he's so 'emotional' about his views that he's not willing to compromise so he's not a good politician and wouldn't get anything done. the most valid-sounding complaint I've heard about him.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 10:02:40 pm by llamavore »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 10:22:18 pm »
Ahh, I love how he answers .12% of questions.

Gay rights? Good question, lets talk about my grandfather.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 11:11:00 pm »
lol cmon guys. there are more substantial things to dislike about him than him getting tongue tied. given the way it sounded it's possible that's all it was. what's more irritating, someone who thinks black people get too much welfare, or an entire political party that claims vocal mishaps are clear evidence of racism?

I think people are just upset because he isn't making anymore napkin/paper towel comparison analogies. someone call him and ask him to bring those back. I want to hear him talk about how a pot may be black, and a teakettle may be black, but that does not mean they're both on welfa- oh fuck it.

my brother in law says the problem with ron paul is that he's so 'emotional' about his views that he's not willing to compromise so he's not a good politician and wouldn't get anything done. the most valid-sounding complaint I've heard about him.

In other words, compromising with those more powerful than Congress.

Newt Gingrich is literally a fake candidate who couldn't even get on the Primary in Virginia due to not getting enough signatures on the petition. In fact, he had fake signatures.

Literally.

How the fuck does a mainstream presidential candidate not get enough signatures to be on a fucking ballot?

Oh, right, because the media supports him, not actual people.

Fake candidate.

Ron Paul is almost winning these primaries and he hasn't had a single billionaire contribute money to the fucker.

If anyone is intent on actually doing his job of representing the people (like these people are supposed to be doing), it's that man.

Even if you disagree with everything the man says, the fact that the media universally hates him is an absolutely beautiful thing to witness.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 11:12:37 pm »
But of course, the truth is unfortunately...

Ron Paul is not going to be the Republican Nomination.

Romney will be.

And he'll lose to Obamers.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 09:40:40 am »
It's a shame too, I'd register to vote if Ron Paul was in the running.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 03:12:28 pm »
http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2012-republican-primary-schedule/

This is what will help Magneto more than anything. People voting for him in the primaries.

This country does not need another snake-in-the-grass pretend conservative or another four years of a snake-in-the-grass pretend moderate.

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/gandalf.jpg
social conservatism in roo-ins

Ron Paul Destroys Rick Santorum On Iran! - Iowa Republian Presidential Debate

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 09:18:06 am »
ëÞl

Skip to 11:35 for Gandalf telling Newt Gingrich that he shall not pass

Don't you just love the shock and awe in the audience before the clapping? Because I do.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:20:28 am by Abe Simpson »

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 03:41:44 am »
Glad I didn't vote last election cause John Maccains an asshole and voted to allow American citizens to be detained indefinitely.  If Palin endorses anyone but Paul then fuck her to. Michele Bachmann also voted for American citizens to be detained indefinitely so I lost any respect that I had for her. Donald Trump fuck him to he said he'd run only to stop Ron Paul from winning fucking back stabbing sob Capitalist pretending to dislike Obama Trump loves dealing with China. Trump's Personal Clothing Line Is Made In China, Mexico, Bangladesh

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.6 seconds with 54 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317