Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 115381 times)

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 2.12" long.
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #480 on: April 06, 2010, 09:43:58 pm »
Granted, but you have so much caffeine that your nipples fall off!

I wish the moon really was made out of cheese! ( hoffmans super sharp cheese)
            So I could have a company there mining it and exporting it to earth.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 06, 2010, 10:16:02 pm »
Granted, but your mining operation, before you claim any success, is taken over by MCD Corp.

Wish I had a toque.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 07, 2010, 05:14:19 pm »
Granted, but when you recieve your toque - you wonder why you ever wanted a women's small hat without a brim in the first place then you start to question your sexuality and realize your a cross dresser and kill yourself.

I wish I knew the winning lottery numbers before the drawing

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Viva La America!!! Viva La RIA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 07, 2010, 05:28:28 pm »
granted, too bad the lottery loses funding before you can claim

I wish I had a new car

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #484 on: April 07, 2010, 06:21:43 pm »
Granted, here you go...
http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r345/rodsav181/Gifs/Car.gif
The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation

Oh yea did I mention it explodes...b/c that was important.

I wish I could be that one guy who did that one thing that one day.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 07, 2010, 07:50:55 pm »
Granted, but this act is meaningless and you forever reminisce over the day that wasn't

Wish I had some bling.

Offline wfbone

• The Bone
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 07, 2010, 08:29:48 pm »
Granted but your bling comes alive and eats you

i wish my wishes couldnt be corrupted

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 07, 2010, 10:00:48 pm »
granted, your wish isn't corrupted but sadly it is denied!

I wish soccer balls were made out of polished marble!

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #488 on: April 07, 2010, 11:10:03 pm »
Granted, but you break your foot when kicking it, and you die because of blunt force trauma to the head when it ricochets off the wall.

I wish gangs wasn't a fag.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #489 on: April 07, 2010, 11:26:53 pm »
Granted, but now you want to have sex with him.

I wish I were me.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2010, 12:06:31 am »
Granted, but you realize you is not me.

I wish I had more CN dough.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 08, 2010, 10:22:54 am »
Granted, but it's rather dry and flaky, and when you bake it into bread it tastes like leo's shit.

I wish I lived in a giant bucket.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #492 on: April 08, 2010, 02:42:36 pm »
Granted, but the bucket is upside-down and no new air is coming in, so you're gonna die.

Granted, but you realize you is not me.
I wish I knew why SM thinks that would be a bad thing.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Viva La America!!! Viva La RIA!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2010, 04:05:41 pm »
Because he secretly wants to be you

I wish Leo's IRC banned list would break the page

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 08, 2010, 04:23:36 pm »
Granted but he posts everywhere so the forum would break. (yet another unintentional postive corruption)

I wish I wasn't madly in love with Leo.

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 08, 2010, 04:58:34 pm »
Granted, now you are in a love / hate relationship with leo!

I wish someone would explain this leo infatuation that is taking place here in the RIA corrupt a wish
    foundation ....... is it a leo virus? 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 08, 2010, 06:48:58 pm »
Granted, but you learn it is because Leo is all around us.

Wish I had a _______.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 08, 2010, 09:11:54 pm »
Granted, the blank is filled with healthy, long life. You have a heart attack, a stroke, you're attacked by three pit bulls, you get a hernia and it immediately ruptures, the mucus in your stomach disappears and your stomach digests itself, your face is ripped off by three rabid chimps, you get appendicitis, and you go through a tornado in a hurricane, all at the same time. You die three days later, fully conscious and in considerable agony until you pass away.  :D

I wish there weren't so many fucking reality shows. >:(
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:48:56 am by Rorick »

Offline king maguga

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 8 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 08, 2010, 10:12:24 pm »
first wow lol that was brutal! ... second  Ganted, now there is only one reality show and you are forced to stay awake 24/7 and watch it over and over until you go insane!

I wish star wars was a musical! :-*

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #499 on: April 08, 2010, 10:29:10 pm »
Granted, but I'm playing Luke Skywalker and not only do I use my erect dick instead of a lightsaber, but I also butcher the plot by inserting Star Trek references whenever I can.

I wish I could get permabanned from all of IRC.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317