Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: More Buyers  (Read 655 times)

Offline dsherwood

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
More Buyers
« on: August 10, 2007, 09:26:06 am »
It looks like there are more tech sellers than buyers in this alliance, and for some reason everyone is scrambling to have tech deals with middlemen go though. It makes much, much more sense if you have 1 buyer and 1 seller to instead look for another tech buyer, and grab another seller from these forums. If you have 2 buyers and 2 sellers, you don't need a middle man. (buyer 1 gives money to seller 1, seller 1 then sends tech to buyer 2. Buyer 2 gives money to seller 2, seller 2 sends tech to buyer 1. viola, no middle man)

Of course if we can manage to bring together even more buyers, the deal gets even better. Normally 1 tech deal uses up 2 aid slots (1 to send, and 1 to receive.) If you can get enough people in on the deal you can make it more beneficial to all. 3 buyers and 3 sellers can do a similar deal to above, except then each buyer is able to get 100 tech for 2 million using 3 aid slots. Or the best possible deal involves 4 buyers and 4 sellers, all able to use 4 aid slots, and all buyers getting 150 tech for 3 million.

Add a note here if any of you tech buyers wants to start doing some smart tech deals instead of throwing away 200K+ to middle men each time you make a deal

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 25 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317