Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Protectorates Sign In  (Read 15139 times)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Re: Protectorates Sign In
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 12:44:51 pm »
You don't have to sign up anywhere to be an RIA Trade Partner but it's cool that you registered on the forums :)
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Chatul

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 02:06:06 pm »
...So your trade partners don't get masks? Or are they just considered visitors and I should go post for that mask?

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 02:08:53 pm »
RIA Trade Partners aren't members of the alliance, but we will defend you to the death. To b a partner, just make sure you're Maroon and have the right AA, and you're in. You're welcome on the forums though :D

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Chatul

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 02:35:21 pm »
...I guess I'll take that as "You're right - RIA trade partners don't need masks."
But tell me if I've read that wrong.

Thanks for the welcome in any case ^_^

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 03:00:26 pm »
You should check out our Tech Trades forum, you can get some tech deals going that should help you grow some:
http://rialliance.net/index.php?board=32.0
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.

Offline Chatul

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 03:37:45 pm »
I'm trying but I can't seem to post there.
Are you sure I don't need a mask of some kind?

By the way, thanks for the tips plural 'cause I'm counting your signature
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:39:40 pm by Chatul »

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 03:51:24 pm »
Join the alliance, its better

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 04:04:28 pm »
I'm trying but I can't seem to post there.
Are you sure I don't need a mask of some kind?

By the way, thanks for the tips plural 'cause I'm counting your signature

Ah fixed, anybody is supposed to be able to post there, as well as the trades forum.

Offline Chatul

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 04:37:16 pm »
Join the alliance, its better
*reviews the official documents forum again*...Neh. Not now anyway.

Ah fixed, anybody is supposed to be able to post there, as well as the trades forum.
*keeps trying*...I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what.

In case it helps, when I click "The Treasury" in the list at the top
"Random Insanity Alliance Forum, Mark III » Random Insanity Alliance » The Treasury » Tech Trades (Moderators: cctmsp13, Queue1)"
I get "An Error Has Occurred:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."
And in "Tech Trades", which I can access, I can't find any "reply" or "new topic" links...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:39:19 pm by Chatul »

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 04:45:03 pm »
Ah my bad, I was adding permissions to the wrong group, try again now.

The RIA Trade Partner program is kind of new so we're still working out a few kinks here and there.

Offline Chatul

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 04:58:10 pm »
Oh, okay. Thanks ^_^

Offline 98ironman988

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Atlantis
  • Ruler: 98ironman988
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 08:02:13 pm »
Nation Name: Atlantis
Ruler Name: 98ironman988
Your Alliance: Tene
Account name on your alliance's board: 98ironman988

Offline doeroler

• Baby Cactus
  • Money Never Sleeps
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2011, 09:23:47 pm »
Nation Name: Anxiety
Ruler Name: Anxiety Attack
Your Alliance: Gotham
Account name on your alliance's board: Doeroler
Been to hell and back got vouchers to prove it

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 02:33:29 am »
You a ritiree?

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 02:41:26 pm »

* im317 grumbles about having to make a new sub forum and user group

done
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 04:05:56 pm »
You a ritiree?

yea he was a member for a while

Offline King Charge

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Crazy Land
  • Ruler: King Charge
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 01:19:13 am »
Nation Name: Crazy Land
Ruler Name: King Charge
Account name on your alliance's board: King Charge

Offline Slumdog

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bollywood
  • Ruler: Slumdog
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 07:27:13 pm »
Nation Name: Bollywood
Ruler Name: Slumdog
Account name on your alliance's board: Slumdog

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 08:34:46 pm »
Nation Name: Crazy Land
Ruler Name: King Charge
Account name on your alliance's board: King Charge

Nation Name: Bollywood
Ruler Name: Slumdog
Account name on your alliance's board: Slumdog

done and done
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Vampiro

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Vampires R Us
  • Ruler: Vampiro
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 12:22:32 am »
Nation Name: Vampires R Us
Ruler Name: Vampiro
Account name on your alliance's board: Vampiro

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.623 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317