Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IRON Dimplomat  (Read 7965 times)

Offline Gigantuar

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Hey Sazh!
  • war boner is 3.28" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jack Links
  • Ruler: Big Foot
Re: IRON Dimplomat
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2015, 04:06:57 pm »
Also Leo wants pussy and you didn't bring any :|
Hyperonic made me do it! :p

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
Liberal, fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
Acceptable, respectable, presentable, a vegetable!

Offline jerniganp09

• Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xylosandrus
  • Ruler: Jerniganp09
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:50 pm »
Ya sorry about that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 09:12:40 pm »
Reason #4 why we're declaring war on IRON.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 11:24:12 am »
Pretty solid reason. It sounds like yall are pretty desperate for some action. I dont know what to tell you but im not here to make war.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 04:23:42 pm »
It sounds like yall are pretty desperate for some action.
I've gone 23+ years without any action. You could say I'm desperate.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 08:13:53 pm »
Wow. Thats usually something you keep to yourself, but it is quite an amazing feat.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 09:34:14 pm »
Wow. Thats usually something you keep to yourself, but it is quite an amazing feat.
I figure I should be confident about who I am, the good, the bad, and even the awkward.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 08:26:33 pm »
Thats a good way to live ill give you that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2015, 09:56:28 pm »
It's the only way to live.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2015, 01:24:27 pm »
You got that right.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2015, 04:16:13 pm »
I ain't no Right. I'm a Leftist, gun-toting, tax-slashing, benefits-cutting, poor-hatin' elitest and don't you forget it!

Also, I've hyped my buds up so much for this 6:3 nurses:us ratio that I fully expect 5 of the 6 to be guys and my pickup attempt to utterly crash & burn before I can even get traction.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2015, 03:46:33 pm »
Well idk how it has played out before, but it was a pretty good effort this time. Im sure it will work for you one of these days. Just gotta keep at it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2015, 12:46:30 am »
So it only turned out to be one nurse and she showed up really late. It was good for me cause I got her to come out again, but we'll see if this turns into anything. As much as Leo would like his hopes to be high, his brain is trying to keep life realistic compared to his heart.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2015, 12:46:46 am »
Yes, Leo is just getting back from the bars...
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2015, 10:49:11 am »
It sounds like leo had a good time at the bars. You heard anything from your little encounter last night?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2015, 05:23:54 pm »
We'll see. I'm trying to get her 1:1 for dinner to just lay it out there. I was not planning to like her this much, dammit.....

looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2015, 06:42:13 pm »
So you met her last night and havent heard or seen from her since? Good luck buddy, im rooting for you.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2015, 07:04:51 pm »
Nah nah nah. We met last week. She came out Thursday. Then again on Friday with friends. Then for a few minutes on Saturday with a friend before ditching cause they didn't want to wait for BBQ.

She leaves the state at the end of the month, so I'd like to find out sooner rather than later if there's something there or if I'm just the dude who's exploring the city with her (which isn't a terrible alternative, all things considered).

I really don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. As others can attest, I am not usually this hung up on a girl. It's why I was able to enjoy the single life for so damn long (and frankly, I miss those worry-free days). Like I said, realistic brain vs. dumb-ass heart while my penis is nowhere to be found, oddly enough.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2015, 10:28:11 pm »
damn Leo you are being more real then usual.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline jerniganp09

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2015, 12:09:06 pm »
Sounds like you have a got here. Whatever you do dont let her take you to the friend zone. That is a no go. Once in its most likely not gonna happen. Does she leave the state for good or just for a little while?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.308 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317