Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Zombie2000 and Damen online?  (Read 3409 times)

C-zom

Zombie2000 and Damen online?
« on: January 24, 2010, 08:19:51 pm »
Holy shitballs

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:29 pm »
o:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 08:25:47 pm by zombie2000 »
Zombie2000
Zombie World

C-zom

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:26:12 pm »
Holy shitballs

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 08:26:58 pm »
What happened to Damen?
Zombie2000
Zombie World

C-zom

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:27:34 pm »
He's online too and he hasn't been active in a long while. Seeing you around here again is crazy though. Just stopping by?

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:30:19 pm »
Eh thinking of coming back, though not all that active. Maybe check out the forums every 2-3 days?
Zombie2000
Zombie World

C-zom

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 08:32:50 pm »
It'd be badass to get you back. I was just thinking about you rejoining yesterday

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 08:35:31 pm »
Woahhhh, crazy. Too bad I don't remember anything about making a good nation
Zombie2000
Zombie World

C-zom

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 08:36:37 pm »
It'll come back naturally. You got all the way up to nukes if I remember.

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 08:40:20 pm »
Yup, had no clue what to do once you could get ships though. What else is new?
Zombie2000
Zombie World

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 08:44:42 pm »
It hasn't changed, navies are as confusing as ever. They haven't been updated since.

Since the last time you left there is a radical difference in the RIA, how it works, how strong we are in game, etc. I've been head of military for 12 months now, too. As for outside of CN nothing much has been up with me. Got pretty sweet at guitar then stopped playing, learning to drive now, and soon gonna land a job with my dad.

How've you been Zombie?

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 08:51:17 pm »
A radical difference? What happened? Congrats with your position.

The rest, pretty much the same except I haven't quit guitar and no job yet. But I'm working on my license. Not sure what else to say, not much has happened.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:48 pm »
Let's see, zombie, Damen, Shy...could the RIA of my dreams be reforming? Loren, are you next?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

C-zom

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:52 pm »
Well, RIA is currently the second strongest on maroon. 5 million NS, over 200 members, the most nukes on Maroon as well (over 1300). All the cabinet positions have been the same for a while with probably the most "professional" minded government in a while...

/nerd rant

Yeah, sound's like the same. Once you get that license everything opens up job wise.

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 09:00:50 pm »
Terrible. Expected RIA to be 1st. XD

So Shy and Loren have been inactive too? And yeah, having a full license REALLY helps.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2010, 09:02:22 pm »
Shy's been posting randomly and I have no idea what has happened to Loren. We do have Myrrh, though.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2010, 09:02:57 pm »
Myrrh?
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 09:03:13 pm »
Oops, double post.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 09:03:31 pm by zombie2000 »
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 09:03:17 pm »
She's a chick.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

C-zom

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 09:06:43 pm »
Quote from: zombie2000
Terrible. Expected RIA to be 1st. XD

So Shy and Loren have been inactive too? And yeah, having a full license REALLY helps.

CSN has a lead on us... for now...

Shy has randomly reappeared now and then and Loren dropped off the face of the earth again, nothing unusual.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317